PDA

View Full Version : Federer's racket history

siowmotion
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
I was wondering what is Federer's racket history, like when did he start using the N90, K90 and whatever racket he used before that but I am more interested in the N90 and K90 because how many grand slams did he get with N90?And K90? I know he got one GS with the Blx (Please do not get into discussion about Pj's).

MrFlip
02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
There are plenty of threads on this mate. Use the search function.

cork_screw
02-24-2010, 03:28 PM
I see you're new here. Nobody knows what federer actually uses besides those around fed, fed and wilson. So with that aside, fed's past paintjobs have been (actually used) Pro Staff 85 Modern China, (now paintjobs) Hyper Pro Staff 6.1, Pro Staff Tour 90, Ncode 90, Kfactor, BLX 90. It's not that hard to go back, it's not like he used wood at one point.

Oh and if you don't want to talk about paintjobs, then this thread is useless. Because there are confirmed paintjobs that are proven. The stock Tour 90 and ncode 90 have short throat, 5 grommet holes that run through the pws. The one he uses has 4 holes, and has a long throat. As soon as people started blasting wilson for deceiving the public, they immediately came out with the
k90 and tried to disguise those factors. Then they forgot to address the buttcap (black vs. grey) which shows that they still were painting it over whatever he used to use before, and then they issued the BLX 90 which is pretty hard to tell what is what anymore. But after 3 coverups, I wouldn't trust them. Anyways, why would you trust a company that flourishes out of profits from your pocket?

If you can't digest that, then you shouldn't be bringing up fed's racquet because those are commonly known and wilson is trying to cover up something. Let me say this, if wilson unveiled fed's racquet and it was the BLX 90. What would they sell for the next line? Fed's not going to change, so would people buy a racquet that fed doesn't use? Let me put it this way. If you bought the car that didn't need to be repaired or upgraded. It was the souped up car of your dreams, would you spend money on another car when the new line comes out? That's exactly wilson's logic and that's why they make billions of dollars on us. It's fine with me because it does take talent and hard work to make it big like wilson has.

siowmotion
02-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Okay, anyone know how many GS he won with the N90? And how many GS he won with K90?

animagriever
02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Okay, anyone know how many GS he won with the N90? And how many GS he won with K90?

Do you mean GS to respective paintjobs or GS to actual racquet otherwise it's ONE racquet to win all slams!

leeroy85
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
2 with PS90. 7 with N90. 6 with K90. 1 with BLX.

BallBeemer
02-25-2010, 01:45 PM
OP good job on answering the question since this kid is so clueless

OliverSimon
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Under Pressure!

perh4ps
04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I see you're new here. Nobody knows what federer actually uses besides those around fed, fed and wilson. So with that aside, fed's past paintjobs have been (actually used) Pro Staff 85 Modern China, (now paintjobs) Hyper Pro Staff 6.1, Pro Staff Tour 90, Ncode 90, Kfactor, BLX 90. It's not that hard to go back, it's not like he used wood at one point.

Oh and if you don't want to talk about paintjobs, then this thread is useless. Because there are confirmed paintjobs that are proven. The stock Tour 90 and ncode 90 have short throat, 5 grommet holes that run through the pws. The one he uses has 4 holes, and has a long throat. As soon as people started blasting wilson for deceiving the public, they immediately came out with the
k90 and tried to disguise those factors. Then they forgot to address the buttcap (black vs. grey) which shows that they still were painting it over whatever he used to use before, and then they issued the BLX 90 which is pretty hard to tell what is what anymore. But after 3 coverups, I wouldn't trust them. Anyways, why would you trust a company that flourishes out of profits from your pocket?

If you can't digest that, then you shouldn't be bringing up fed's racquet because those are commonly known and wilson is trying to cover up something. Let me say this, if wilson unveiled fed's racquet and it was the BLX 90. What would they sell for the next line? Fed's not going to change, so would people buy a racquet that fed doesn't use? Let me put it this way. If you bought the car that didn't need to be repaired or upgraded. It was the souped up car of your dreams, would you spend money on another car when the new line comes out? That's exactly wilson's logic and that's why they make billions of dollars on us. It's fine with me because it does take talent and hard work to make it big like wilson has.

About the buttcap... everyone knows that priority one was using the old buttcaps because they had loads laying around... not because wilson "forgot". And everyone knows that fed is using a stock k90 with a little bit a lead in the bumper guard to match all of his racquets.

pedrowsky
04-06-2010, 11:09 AM
About the buttcap... everyone knows that priority one was using the old buttcaps because they had loads laying around... not because wilson "forgot". And everyone knows that fed is using a stock k90 with a little bit a lead in the bumper guard to match all of his racquets.

can you confirm this??? If he is really using a K90 or it is a K90 without the [K]arophite [K]rap??? I think he is using a blx90 because in greg raven's site he told that the fed racket was more flexible (65 fed's vs 67 stock) and in the blx they had changed the flex to 65 stock...

P

Povl Carstensen
04-06-2010, 11:34 AM
can you confirm this??? If he is really using a K90 or it is a K90 without the [K]arophite [K]rap??? I think he is using a blx90 because in greg raven's site he told that the fed racket was more flexible (65 fed's vs 67 stock) and in the blx they had changed the flex to 65 stock...

P

Priority One has confirmed it. Using another butcap does not prove the racket is painted. The K has a butcap with a clip to hold the grip in place which is very annoying (imo), I can understand if he/P1 kept using the old one. As far as we know karophite is just a word for carbonfibre.