PDA

View Full Version : Karakal Nano 60 - Brief Review

Zefer
02-25-2010, 02:11 PM
I got some of these a while ago but didn't pay much attention til today. Anyway, I put them on my racquet and went for an hour hit. After a few shots I noticed it had slipped which was a great shame as everyone, including me, thought it was a lovely feeling grip; it was very tacky and perforated and rather thick for an overgrip. I don't fully blame the grip though, I'm just not used to putting it on. I do consider my self excellent at installing grips though (not blowing my own trumpet, but I can get the consistency and finish perfect and it only takes less than a minute... I change them at least once a week so I've done 100s to be honest) so I can't see why this one would be hard to install, but it is and it gives me doubts whether most people could...

In a word, this grip is a brilliant, cheap, tacky and perforated overgrip that is relatively thick and comes in so lovely colours. Highly recommend but be aware could they are exceptionally difficult to install compared to every other overgrip.