PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me?

ohplease
05-02-2005, 06:13 PM
So I'm poking around piles of used sporting equipment, supposedly looking for a beater road bike on which to commute (i.e. battle w/cabbies). Of course, I need to check out the sticks.

There's a Krammer pro staff in pretty poor condition. I leave that one alone. There's a 6.1 classic for $20 in decent condition - wrong grip size, though.

Ho, ho - what's this? Prince Graphite Classic 110? Cardboard and plastic still in place, correct grip size - $20!!! What could be better than that?

How about another one. 2 brand new POGO's - $40.

My day was better than yours, suckas.

erik-the-red
05-02-2005, 06:44 PM
You = t3h sux0rs.

Actually, congratulations on an excellent find. Shines truth on the adage,

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Coda
05-02-2005, 07:13 PM
I would have picked up the prostaff classic, I'm sure you could have made a few bucks finding it a good home on the classifieds

mikejsb876
05-02-2005, 07:20 PM
So I'm poking around piles of used sporting equipment, supposedly looking for a beater road bike on which to commute (i.e. battle w/cabbies). Of course, I need to check out the sticks.

There's a Krammer pro staff in pretty poor condition. I leave that one alone. There's a 6.1 classic for $20 in decent condition - wrong grip size, though.

Ho, ho - what's this? Prince Graphite Classic 110? Cardboard and plastic still in place, correct grip size - $20!!! What could be better than that?

How about another one. 2 brand new POGO's - $40.

My day was better than yours, suckas.

whered u find them deals?

pchoi04
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Nice buy... I was able to get 2 POG MP in still great playing condition for $20 and I was able to get some free prince calfskin.