PDA

View Full Version : Wozniacki: Least flattering pic ever...here on TW?

Colpo
03-04-2010, 01:19 PM
The Stella McCartney clothes are bad (and overpriced) enough, but Caroline actually manages for once to take a lousy photo in TW's covershot for the line. Beautiful young woman and a great player, so how the heck did somebody manage to capture both a forlorn expression and a slight double chin? Did her dog just die? Wasn't going to rant on this, but the pic is there to greet me every time I visit TW and has been for some time now, so...

THESEXPISTOL
03-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Please bring Kirilenko back :love:

adidasman
03-04-2010, 01:49 PM
The Stella McCartney clothes are bad (and overpriced) enough, but Caroline actually manages for once to take a lousy photo in TW's covershot for the line. Beautiful young woman and a great player, so how the heck did somebody manage to capture both a forlorn expression and a slight double chin? Did her dog just die? Wasn't going to rant on this, but the pic is there to greet me every time I visit TW and has been for some time now, so... Yeah, it's pricey, but I think the McCartney stuff is consistently fantastic (and vastly better than most of what the ladies on the tour are wearing) - and she looks great it, as Kirilenko did before her. I like the photo, too. Oh, well.

Pavlos
03-04-2010, 01:58 PM
I think that pic is brilliant :)

dincuss
03-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's pricey, but I think the McCartney stuff is consistently fantastic (and vastly better than most of what the ladies on the tour are wearing) - and she looks great it, as Kirilenko did before her. I like the photo, too. Oh, well.

Yeap

+1
gklkhjkl

samster
03-04-2010, 03:43 PM
She looks mighty fine the way she is.

Ivan Lendl's Backhand
03-04-2010, 03:46 PM
http://www.dreamstime.com/wozniacki-at-the-qatar-total-open-2008-thumb4436376.jpg