PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Prince Speedport Tour 4 3/8

SoccerCoach
03-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a Prince Speedport Tour 4 3/8 in 7/10 condition or better, prefer the port inserts over string hole, but can adapt as I string my own.

This would be another backup for tournaments, so if you have one that you can part with email me at mbriles@yahoo.com.

Ennismt
03-23-2010, 05:55 AM
I've got two with both the port or hole inserts. I'd rate them about an 8, but I can send pictures. Overgrip was used so grip is in very good shape. One is strung with poly/syn hybrid, the other is unstrung. Let me know if you are interested and I'll research a fair price. Trade is possible, too. I have refererences on the board but it has been a while so I don't know if they are still showing up.

SoccerCoach
03-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I've got two with both the port or hole inserts. I'd rate them about an 8, but I can send pictures. Overgrip was used so grip is in very good shape. One is strung with poly/syn hybrid, the other is unstrung. Let me know if you are interested and I'll research a fair price. Trade is possible, too. I have refererences on the board but it has been a while so I don't know if they are still showing up.

I would definitely be interested in the unstrung racket (as I string my own anyway) with port inserts. Let me know price wise what you're looking for. As for trade, my wife would love for me to trade off a frame or two :mrgreen: but I can't think of anything to get rid of, I'll check though.

thanks,
SoccerCoach

Ennismt
03-23-2010, 06:32 PM
My unstrung racquet has the port hole inserts in it now. Do you want the string hole inserts? One of the string hole inserts is slightly torn from taking it in and out, but functional.

Looks like $60 shipped to con US is a fair price. I require using PayPal. email me at pkkbsaffel@yahoo.com if you have more questions, would like to buy the racquet or want pictures.

SoccerCoach
03-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks Ennismt. Great Racquet. And really quick shipping.

I really appreciate it, thanks again.