PDA

View Full Version : "watch topic for replies" button

topspin
04-14-2004, 01:08 AM
<<reposted from rants and raves section>>

ok is there anyone here who figured what this does. I emailed TW about it last week but no reply. It doesn't seem to do anything different than what the message board automatically does by keeping track of the threads you've visited.

I really miss the old "check messages" and "subscribe" button on the old board. Without something similar on this new board, it's making it extremely frustrating to try to figure out where I've posted and where I should look for new replies. Seriously considering stopping all posts, this is just too frustrating.

topspin
04-16-2004, 01:08 AM
hello Tw people, could you please let me know what that "feature" does, it's there and no one seems to know what or if it actually does anything

TW Staff
04-16-2004, 09:06 AM
This feature allows you to watch a topic for replies. An email is automatically sent to your registered email account whenever a new reply is made to this topic, or any topic that you wish to "watch". This feature is not currently activated, however, this feature and a new "Watch Forum" feature will be added soon. I will announce these features as they become available.

Thanks,
Jon
TW STAFF

topspin
04-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Ok thanks I figured that the feature was not currently activated since it doesn't do anything, lol. Happy to hear you are working on a new watch forum feature, I just hope it works as well as the old subscription and check messages feature on the good ol former board.