PDA

View Full Version : String help, what is it?

Octavian
03-21-2010, 08:29 PM
I found this red string lying around my house and decided to string up my racquet. I didn't expect anything, just thought it looked cool because of the red color, but it's surprisingly the best string i've ever used. I was trying to figure out what brand it was, but the name of the string isn't printed on it. Any ideas what it could be? I know it's a poly and it's red in color of course. Are there any company's that don't print the name of the string on the string itself?
Thanks if anyone can help

Steve Huff
03-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure if Pro Supex Big Ace has their name on it. It comes in red. Technifibre Red Code is red. Kirshbaum makes a red poly. There are more I'm sure.

Valjean
03-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I know what to do; ask that String Fairy that left it lying around in the first place...

retlod
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
I doubt it's Babolat Revenge because you *like it*. Kirschbaum makes great red polys. Gamma has some and there's always Red Code.

Look here (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catthumbs.html?CREF=58) for strings sorted by color.

Steezmuffin
03-23-2010, 08:01 AM
I doubt it's Babolat Revenge because you *like it*. CREF=58"]here[/URL] for strings sorted by color.

Revenge is a good string. I haven't strung it for anyone and had them not "like it"