PDA

View Full Version : Klip gut...and?

aangstman01
03-22-2010, 02:39 PM
okay, so i am planning on purchasing some natural gut tonight for a hybrid and im not too sure on what i should combo with it, syn gut? maybe soem big banger...im lookin for a lot of spin and some good comfort with the gut...and if anyone has any tension suggestions i would appreciate that too...

wrxtotoro
03-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Klip is good as a full bed. It is not as soft as other NG such as VS or Pacific Classic.

I wouldn't recommend prestretching it by the way.

nvottennis
03-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Recently, I have used Nat gut with PHT and alu rough. Pht has less spin but its not as harsh (difference is very subtle) but it does give more control. The alu rough gave me a lot of spin but it was hard to control. Power wise, I think pht might be better, but again, the difference wasn't too great for me. Gl

aangstman01
03-22-2010, 06:02 PM
okay, so pacific is a slightly better natty, how about pacific with something like MSV focus hex in the crosses?

JavierLW
03-22-2010, 06:03 PM
okay, so i am planning on purchasing some natural gut tonight for a hybrid and im not too sure on what i should combo with it, syn gut? maybe soem big banger...im lookin for a lot of spin and some good comfort with the gut...and if anyone has any tension suggestions i would appreciate that too...

Isospeed Professional Classic 17 in the crosses.

More spin then any other synthetic/multi with a softness that is a lot closer to the gut itself.

(string 10% higher though then you would of strung a synthetic)

rudester
03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
one of my very favorite hybrids is Klip Natural Gut and Spin X. Plays really nice.