PDA

View Full Version : Tecnifibre to quit making tennis rackets??

racquetdynamics
03-23-2010, 05:00 AM
I saw that Rabbit made an allusion to "reports suggesting that Tecnifibre may quit the tennis racket business". I have not heard any such reports myself. Was just wondering if anyone had heard anything to suggest that this may be true (or otherwise)?

If anyone knows anything, please post here.

Thanks

Rabbit
03-23-2010, 05:06 AM
There was another post/thread that "broke" the news. I do not know this for a fact, and was continuing the speculation.

Edit: I should also note that on the same thread it was refuted by someone who said that a TF rep had insisted that TF was still in the business.

racquetdynamics
03-23-2010, 05:35 AM
Thanks Rabbit. Interesting. The cliche goes "there's no smoke without fire" though. Does anyone else have any further information on this?

ericsson
03-23-2010, 05:38 AM
Thanks Rabbit. Interesting. The cliche goes "there's no smoke without fire" though. Does anyone else have any further information on this?

I have good contacts at TF but didnt hear anything about that...

ollinger
03-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Would anyone miss them? I feel like their products have been going downhill. Tried the new Speedflash racquets, found them fairly harsh and the 315 less stable than its weight would suggest. The first generation sticks (I used the T-Flash 310 for awhile) were my favorite.