PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God! You'll never believe this!!

Gugafan_Redux
05-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Now that I have your attention.

It's 9:00 a.m. here in the U.S., which means the day matches in Italy will be finishing soon. Meanwhile I've got a whole Friday at work to waste hanging out at forums such as this one.

BUT!!!!!!! At home, I'm taping the Tennis Channel in digital all day. And I don't want to see any match results SPOILED in a message title. So please have a tall cup of coffee, take a deep breath, and think before you post.

:p

Thanks!

Craig Sheppard
05-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Yeah Guga, I second that...don't need little kiddies running home from school and posting results to ruin it for the rest of us. Like you said, THINK before you post.

Ben42
05-06-2005, 07:16 AM
If you REALLY don't want to see results, I'd stay off the Pro Player Discussion board entirely. You know someone will mess it up.

Craig Sheppard
05-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Yeah, Ben, you're right. If I *really* *really* cared I guess I would... but it's just sooooo easy to complain online. heh Figure I might as well mention the spoiler thing, more people might use it if they're reminded. By and large people do a pretty good job of it though. And like I said, it's not like they ruined the superbowl... it's just a big bummer when you're looking forward to seeing a match. I watch for commentary and watching technique most of the time anyway.

JRoss
05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
"I'm taping the Tennis Channel in digital all day"
Does that mean that TTC broadcasts in Hi Def?