PDA

View Full Version : Anybody missing Serena? I do.

jones101
03-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Serena has not played now for almost 2 months now, sidelined by a persistent knee injury which she seems to have had since October.

I know she only plays a limited schedule but she always plays well in Miami and I think the tournament will miss her. She always brought her A Game and the draw suffers a bit. I would have loved to see her vs Kim/Justine/Masha here, though it does give others a time to shine.

I'm wondering how this will affect the CC preparation, which she had a great chance to rack up points before and during RG (she only has 500 from the French to defend).

So, is anybody else missing her?

djokovicgonzalez2010
03-25-2010, 03:15 PM
LOL at results.... 75% the TV answer (including me)

TheTruth
03-25-2010, 03:39 PM
I do, she always brings it on the court.

OKUSA
03-25-2010, 03:41 PM
I like watching Wozniacki win, seeing the Williams sisters blow her off the court makes me sad inside

hcb0804
03-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Serena has not played now for almost 2 months now, sidelined by a persistent knee injury which she seems to have had since October.

I know she only plays a limited schedule but she always plays well in Miami and I think the tournament will miss her. She always brought her A Game and the draw suffers a bit. I would have loved to see her vs Kim/Justine/Masha here, though it does give others a time to shine.

I'm wondering how this will affect the CC preparation, which she had a great chance to rack up points before and during RG (she only has 500 from the French to defend).

Not at all-good riddance, I say

Sephiroth619
03-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Serena = eye sore

She should just retire.

Andy G
03-25-2010, 04:56 PM
If I never saw her play again it would be too soon.

Although speaking of Wozniacki. I first saw her at the AO, but got to watch more of her at IW. She's pretty hot. Checked out some nice bikini photos of her on google. Nice.

ronalditop
03-25-2010, 04:56 PM
No Serena = more ATP matches on tv.

nuff said.

jones101
03-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Serena = eye sore

She should just retire.

Why, she won a slam 2 months ago.

Kemitak
03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Her knee injury must be racist.

MichaelNadal
03-25-2010, 11:11 PM
I love Serena, she is fantastic like her or not. All the haters make me like her even more.

rommil
03-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Do I miss her? No. Then again I don't really watch women's tennis.For reasons weird to some, I only usually watch when Dementieva is playing.

Rhino
03-26-2010, 04:30 AM
I have never missed a player less in my life.

AndyArodRoddick
03-26-2010, 04:35 AM
I even dont think about here..don't care about Serena at all. I wish she retire.

JankovicFan
03-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Who's Serena?:twisted:

DRII
03-26-2010, 05:08 AM

Strange, you not mentioning Venus? :confused:

dcdoorknob
03-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Strange, you not mentioning Venus? :confused:

Why would anyone need to mention Venus? Venus is playing in Miami and has also played a tourney or 2 since the Austrailian Open. Not much need to miss her on the court when she's currently playing.

YouJaySoup
03-26-2010, 05:56 AM
I love Serena, she is fantastic like her or not. All the haters make me like her even more.

I agree. The more haters she has,the more I support her. Morever she has said before the haters motivate her to win more Grand Slams,so i do not mind her being the most hated player on TW. :)

But seriously OP,you posting this thread on TW is one of the best ways to commit social suicide. You should know how severely disliked Serena is on this forum,and it wont be long before haters start to pour in.

Paul Murphy
03-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Not a fan of her but I am of her tennis - loved how she got out of jail against Azarenka at the AO.