PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS of my HEAD - Ti ELITE (Comfort Zone)

jimbo333
03-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Here are some photos of my Head - Ti Elite (Comfort Zone):)

I've used this racquet for the last 10 years when playing doubles against really good players indoors on a fast carpet surface. Basically when I want to block the ball back a lot. It's a mid-plus frame and a really powerful racquet, and yet comfortable at the same time!

OK, so I've only used it about 3 times, but whenever I have, I've really enjoyed it, it has huge amounts of power in it, great fun:)

Does anyone know anything about it please?

http://i42.tinypic.com/xfatn4.jpg

jimbo333
03-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Here are some more photos of my Head - Ti Elite (Comfort Zone):)

http://i42.tinypic.com/15mmv4w.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v0lma0.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/qqe4y0.jpg

jimbo333
03-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Whenever I did use this racquet, I was so impressed with it for service and service returns, and also volleys. But for rallying from the baseline it was hopeless as way way to powerful and I'd just hit it too long!

Hence why I've just dug it out for a few indoors doubles matches:)

Really good fun to use as it seems to be extremely powerful, yet easy to control (as long as you don't take a big swing at it). Just feels solid, yet it's quite light, all in all a weird racquet!

I got it well over 10 years ago I think, even though hardly ever used it. Has anyone even seen one before?

Gorecki
03-30-2010, 02:14 AM
hehe... that is hardly a vintage "schtick" hein?

i happen to have one with reversed colors Black with red throat, and also ti-laser, wich is a american market version in pin stripe blue, this last one i have paintojobbed to look like a black\red Tour series form early 90's (bumbllebee style pj)

yes... it's a very weird racket... some strokes it's a scalpel, some others, it's a uncontrolable cannon...

i have not sold mine due to sentimental reasons!

jimbo333
03-30-2010, 02:17 AM
hehe... that is hardly a vintage 2schtick" hein?

i happen to have one (and also ti-laser, wich is a american market version in pin stripe blue)

No, but it is very discontinued, well over 10 years ago:)

Have you ever played it?

Gorecki
03-30-2010, 02:22 AM
No, but it is very discontinued, well over 10 years ago:)

Have you ever played it?

many many times... it was my main stick before i found the vault of vintage players frames (aka, "before i knew better")...

mine are leaded to 300g even balance...

jimbo333
03-30-2010, 02:31 AM
many many times... it was my main stick before i found the vault of vintage players frames (aka, "before i knew better")...

mine are leaded to 300g even balance...

Interesting!

Yes could do with some lead, as is very light!

Compared to any other modern racquet I've tried, it seems very accurate, apart from being way to powerful obviously:)

I plan to use it again for the occasional doubles match, or if I ever want to hit a tennis ball to the moon:shock:

(It is very powerful)

Gorecki
03-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Interesting!

Yes could do with some lead, as is very light!

Compared to any other modern racquet I've tried, it seems very accurate, apart from being way to powerful obviously:)

I plan to use it again for the occasional doubles match, or if I ever want to hit a tennis ball to the moon:shock:

(It is very powerful)

i promised myself never to lend it again to a 3.0 friend for some hitting session and sweating my finely shaped derriere chasing ball all over... :)

he knocked dow a few russian and american satelites with it. we almost caused a diplomatic incident...

jimbo333
03-30-2010, 02:47 AM
i promised myself never to lend it again to a 3.0 friend for some hitting session and sweating my finely shaped derriere chasing ball all over... :)

he knocked dow a few russian and american satelites with it. we almost caused a diplomatic incident...

LOL:)

Yes, I can see why they stopped selling it!

That's gonna cause a problem:)

Gorecki
03-30-2010, 04:58 AM
i have some pictures around here featuring my TI-elite and my puke green Vespa scooter... the sexyest tennis related photo you can get right after Ivanovic standing on top of Kirilenko while Cirstea joins the bunch...

if i manage to finish this academic paper i'm writing today i will post the pictures again...

jimbo333
03-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Well it's only an academic paper, it can wait!

Let's see the photos:)

Gorecki
03-30-2010, 12:18 PM
dam jimbo... you gonna make me take new pictures... i cant seem to find the old ones!
i wont go down as a liar! :)
i have posted one or two of them around here...

jimbo333
03-30-2010, 02:02 PM
dam jimbo... you gonna make me take new pictures... i cant seem to find the old ones!
i wont go down as a liar! :)
i have posted one or two of them around here...

Honestly!

What a let down:-?

Gorecki
03-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Honestly!

What a let down:-?

god forbid, when i get to the country house i will take the god damn pictures again. i cannot afford such a let down on a respected poster like you...

Word of Miguel!

jimbo333
03-31-2010, 01:58 AM
god forbid, when i get to the country house i will take the god damn pictures again. i cannot afford such a let down on a respected poster like you...

Word of Miguel!

Cheers mate:)

And it looks like it's just us that are aware of this power weapon, LOL!

Gorecki
03-31-2010, 04:21 AM
Cheers mate:)

And it looks like it's just us that are aware of this power weapon, LOL!

we should keep it our secret... :)