PDA

View Full Version : Clisters is splitsville at French Open

christo
05-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Just like Goran wrecked his ankle at US Open with a clay slide so has Kim put a major dent in her FO chances with her ridiculous use of the splits. Save it for gymnastics, I cringe every time she does it on a tennis court. Now she has paid the price. Too bad, I love watching her play, she's a breath of fresh air on court, no histrionics ala Capriati, Williams, just good old kick *** tennis.
Hurry back Kim but leave the splits in the gym.

pound cat
05-07-2005, 02:38 AM
just like Safin wrecking his wrist doing a rolling dive and being out for most of the year. He hasn't done a dive since. (Except for his current results).

Jack the Hack
05-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Yup... those splits that Clisters does on the court have always freaked me out. I figured it was just a matter of time before she got her doing them...

Anyway, the article I read today said the MRI on her knee showed strained ligaments, but no ruptures. Therefore, she has been ordered to stay off the court for 12 days, but can potentially resume in time to play the French Open. This won't help her fitness or preperations, but if she gets a decent draw, she can still be a factor...

Jack the Hack
05-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Hmmm... I meant to type "it was just a matter of time before she got HURT doing them".

(The fingers didn't type what my brain was ordering!!!)