PDA

View Full Version : TMS Hamburg Draw

verdasco67
05-07-2005, 09:32 AM
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=/posting/2005/414/MDS.pdf

looks like fed will have a tough first round match against verdasco...moya vs gonzalez + coria vs spadea should be interesting! I hope ferrero beats hernandez in the qualies he deserves a place in the main draw.

TwistServe
05-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Federer would have Ferrer in the 2nd round if he wins.. wow tough tough draw for federer

nSLICE
05-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Federer does indeed have a very tough draw

federerhoogenbandfan
05-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Verdasco does not play the same kind of tennis he does against Roddick regularly, if he did he would be in the top 5 or 6 in the World, but he does not play that same way against anybody else, and he still should have lost 7-6, 6-3 to Roddick. Fed should win comfortably, 6-4, 6-3 type score, if not easier if he is not rusty. Ferrer would be even less of a problem, he is good on clay but lacks power to worry Federer. If Federer is not rusty he wont have problems until the quarters or semis.

gugafanatic
05-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Guga has drawn an in form pavel, could be another early exit!!!

gugafanatic
05-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Safin better have hes plane ticket for home ready, I cant see him beating an in form A.Martin.

Federer could play Robredo in the third rd or possibly Guga if he adavances past Verd and Ferr.

federerhoogenbandfan
05-07-2005, 04:57 PM
I think Massu could take Roddick out in the 1st round.

YEMntFtb
05-07-2005, 05:13 PM
I think Guga will probably pull out the win, as well as Safin, Federer, and Massu.

federerhoogenbandfan
05-07-2005, 05:20 PM
I am surprised Kuerten even still plays to be honest. It must be for the love of the game, he must know his chances of ever winning another Grand Slam are remote at best.

AJK1
05-07-2005, 05:23 PM
What's with this gugafanatic guy? Mate, start following someone who wins, otherwise guga will think you are stalking him lol

federerhoogenbandfan
05-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Gugafanatic, could call himself a number of things. Roddickfanatic, Nadalfanatic, or Federerdespiser. Anyone of those would do the trick.

K!ck5w3rvE
05-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Rafa should go close to making the final.

gugafanatic
05-07-2005, 05:53 PM
What's with this gugafanatic guy? Mate, start following someone who wins, otherwise guga will think you are stalking him lol

A true fan supports a player thrugh good and bad times irrespective of
winning or losing. Guga is going through a tough ordeal at the moment and he is in desperate need for some victories. Perhaps Hamburg is the tournament for Guga to prove he still has what it takes to compete with the elite. Kuerten has proved he is a major force at RG, and depite hes 6 month lay off I wouldnt be surprised if Guga uses the memories and support from the crowd to play some inspired tennis. Guga no longer feels sharp pains in the hip joint and needs to regain better movement and confidence. Im hoping he can find some rhytham in time for the big one.

gugafanatic
05-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Gugafanatic, could call himself a number of things. Roddickfanatic, Nadalfanatic, or Federerdespiser. Anyone of those would do the trick.

I am not a fanatic of Nadal or Roddick, indeed they possess the weapons to become great players.

federerhoogenbandfan
05-07-2005, 06:01 PM
There is a difference between saying they have the weapons to become great players, and the things you say about them. Not that I take too much you say at face value, I know you like to ruffle some feathers of others, something I can relate to.