PDA

View Full Version : Post all the Strings that work out for you

David123
03-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey guys This is my second series of the first post. The other one mentioned strings that did not work out for you. This one is strings that do work out for you. Feel free to leave your opinions :P

I think these threads would be beneficial to the forums so that people can see trends of strings that are not liked, and trends of strings that are liked.

Zhou
03-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Sorry everything is too subjective and based on racquets.

Someone plays with the Gamma Big Bubba while I now play with the Head Youtek Prestige Mid. The strings you use in the Big Bubba wouldn't be the same that you use in the Prestige. Also comes into effect is the state of health people are in, such as tender shoulders. Even past this, technique. Someone that is a 5.0 will not use the same strings as a 3.0.

This thread is too subjective.

flashfire276
03-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey guys This is my second series of the first post. The other one mentioned strings that did not work out for you. This one is strings that do work out for you. Feel free to leave your opinions :P

I think these threads would be beneficial to the forums so that people can see trends of strings that are not liked, and trends of strings that are liked.

As long as it feels good, then it works well! It's just the durability that gets in the way.
Like I really like the lively feel of a basic synthetic. But as everyone knows, those would pop in a few sets.

MAC94
03-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Gamma gut 2 and 3, Luxilon Big Banger M2 Pro and Big Banger Original, Babolat 17 Nat Gut.

I play with a Wilson KSix One Tour, and I string generally around 48-50 lbs