PDA

View Full Version : Nadel & Coria Are on Fire..

Frodo Baggins
05-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Nadel & Coria Are on fire!!Your Thoughts on Tommorrows Matchup??

Rodzilla
05-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Nadal's got Coria figured out, Nadal in straight sets or Coria wins just one.

Rafa Nadal
05-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Yes, Rafa would kicks Corias ***.
Maybe Coria wins 2or3 games per Set.

aj_m2009
05-07-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't know about straight sets 'cause he did have to go to three sets with Ferrer and Stepanek, and Coria is better than both of them(put together probably) on clay. I still say Rafi will win but maybe with a score close to the one in Monte Carlo. Anyway...now that I know Coria won I'm off to update my site(http://******.bravehost.com)

Docalex007
05-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Coria will win in 3.........Nadal will not upset Coria again like he did a short time ago.

VamosRafa
05-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Coria will win in 3.........Nadal will not upset Coria again like he did a short time ago.

I wouldn't exactly call it an upset. *lol* If Rafa plays his best tennis, he has a good chance of winning. But if he's tired (and he's showing signs of it), he may not be able to scrap out a win the way he did against Ferrer today. Coria will make him pay. He's definitely the fresher player, from what I saw today.

TwistServe
05-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Although I've been on Nadal's side for the past couple weeks (even called him out on federer miami final), but I think his run has to come to an end. I'm going to say coria in straight sets.

Vlad
05-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Coria will win in a 6 hour 5 set thriller. Both players would be carried off the court because of exhaustion.. Ok, well maybe a 4 setter with Coria on the top.
Be careful, all of my predictions this week were wrong....

VamosRafa
05-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Coria will win in a 6 hour 5 set thriller. Both players would be carried off the court because of exhaustion.. Ok, well maybe a 4 setter with Coria on the top.
Be careful, all of my predictions this week were wrong....

*lol* Good. I hope you are wrong again. It's Mother's Day, and I won the office "flower" pool. Some I'm hoping luck will continue.