PDA

View Full Version : Vic Braden's programs

Rodzilla
05-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I am thinking of going to the one in Kissimmee sometime during the summer. How is it from any of your experiences?

Marius_Hancu
05-08-2005, 12:03 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=25070

Datacipher
05-08-2005, 12:20 AM
I haven't been to Kissimmee, nor have I been in a "regular" camper program. I have had coaching from Vic at Green Valley. I can say Braden is one heck of a guy. I assume the employees at Kissimmee are up to his standards which means they probably are a nice bunch. Watching campers and talking to them, most seem to really enjoy it and learn some things. Of course everyone is different so I cannot guarantee it will be for you, but they pretty much deliver everything they say they will. Braden himself is fascinating to listen to, incredible experiences and stories to tell. I've watched him give 4 consecutive lessons on a particular stroke with 4 different groups of campers, imparting the information he wants to get across complete with interesting/funny anecdotes, but each time with different stories off the top of his head. For a tennis fanatic like me, it's fun just to listen to him. I know many of the other pros feel the same way as if they are not busy they will come and listen to him give lessons as well.

Rodzilla
05-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Okay, thanks Datacipher and Marius. It looks like it will be filled with enjoyment and a learning experience.