PDA

View Full Version : quick stringing opinion for tgk237.2

Figjam
04-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Im about to string up a 237.2, and the strings just came in.
I was planning on using Blue gear (platinum) 17 in the mains and Big ace 17 (red btw) probably both @58 or 59

also I think it will look pretty great (white mains and red crosses) on the Microgel prestige paint.

However I also got in a set of spin X 17, (red also btw) and contemplated running that in the crosses in stead. (though I was planning running spinX in one of my PT in a full job)

any feed back on this, So I can get started!

bdawg07
04-02-2010, 05:56 PM
What ever happened to your "PT57A?" I must have missed your pics that you posted....

Figjam
04-02-2010, 06:01 PM
What ever happened to your "PT57A?" I must have missed your pics that you posted....

huh?? are you blind or stupid?? did you not just read what i posted:"(though I was planning running spinX in one of my PT in a full job) "

PT as in one of my PT57A's, so again: are you blind or stupid?

BTW how is this helpful feedback?? if you cant provide any informantion pertaining to the information asked for STFU.

bdawg07
04-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Thank you for your kind remarks. I am not blind nor stupid. I was simply posting a comment from another thread you posted in concerning your "unique" PT57A.

You never responded to any postings asking for pics, so I simply wanted to follow up.