PDA

View Full Version : I Am SRY Andy

samprasvsfederer123
04-02-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJnYfz6tSuo

after watching that i bless you and bow down to you for putting me in my place and making my previous thread one of the biggest fails of all time i finally got to see my 3rd favorite player of all time whip that forehand again, if only you play with a combination of great forehands great strategy and great spirit and sportsman ship like you did today you will win another slam ty roddick ty.

Sincerely C.C aka SamprasvsFederer123

Toxicmilk
04-02-2010, 06:31 PM
wow..shoulda been watching this >:[...

Blue Drop
04-02-2010, 06:52 PM
It was a great match. Roddick was smart and changed up his strategy, became agressive, hit some good shots, and had success at the net (he's getting better up there ... after a few years of seeing him approach blindly and get passed easily, I'm happy to see a little more thought go into this part of his game).

I wasn't an Andy fan in his earlier years, but I find myself pulling for him now more than anyone.

moonpie
04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
OH ANdy.Best I've seen you play in years.Promise you will remember Sunday what you did today. Vamos ya'll.

BigServer1
04-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Love seeing him play like this...I've been rooting for Andy really hard for the last couple years. He's WAY too good of a player to retire with only one slam.

Andy plays like this consistently and he'll add another slam or two. That's a huge if, but today shows that he can make changes on the fly and get the job done.

Annika
04-02-2010, 09:36 PM
We all knew he COULD do it if he put his mind to it. But he's not great with concentrating.

Rhino
04-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Good luck to him.