PDA

View Full Version : Fed on Wimbledon jackets

Telepatic
04-03-2010, 07:10 AM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01428/federer_1428881f.jpg

ďI think itís important to look nice and itís something Iíve enjoyed working on with Nike.

ďI walked out with that jacket on at Wimbledon in 2005 and I guess we have upgraded it more and more.

ďMaybe some people thought it got a bit out of control. I didnít know about the jacket with 15 on until it was brought out on to court for me.

ďAll Iím trying to do is make it a bit more exciting and I think you should be allowed to take a risk. You have to wear all white at Wimbledon and that can be a touch boring.Ē

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-1262907/Roger-Federers-smooth-approach-makes-best--EXCLUSIVE.html#ixzz0k0dnSzpH

GasquetGOAT
04-03-2010, 07:19 AM
"All I’m trying to do is make it a bit more exciting and I think you should be allowed to take a risk"

He is right but I guess its hard to please everyone, caught in between being boring and fancy pantsy.

samprasvsfederer123
04-03-2010, 07:46 AM
no no its just hard to stop everyone from tennis warehouse from being lowlifes, who hate everything and bich about everything even make a thread screaming about the fact that fed's jacket had a 15. Shame on tennis warehouse and any other ******s that find that sort of stuff arrogant, did you also find it arrogant when he wore the nike suit in 07 with crosses in it representing the wimbys..

rovex
04-03-2010, 07:48 AM
no no its just hard to stop everyone from tennis warehouse from being lowlifes, who hate everything and bich about everything even make a thread screaming about the fact that fed's jacket had a 15. Shame on tennis warehouse and any other ******s that find that sort of stuff arrogant, did you also find it arrogant when he wore the nike suit in 07 with crosses in it representing the wimbys..

Your colloquial posts and threads really do make people on here laugh at you. Maybe you should cool down?

samprasvsfederer123
04-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Your colloquial posts and threads really do make people on here laugh at you. Maybe you should cool down?

ahaha maybe by the time i get to 1000 posts ill start to be known as that one guy with the annoying posts, the future surshes?

defrule
04-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Rest of the article is quite interesting. Does anyone know if his parents travel with him a lot or just certain tournaments?

If they're with him a lot then obviously that's Mirka, grandpa and grandma that can look after the kids to free up Roger's time. I'm sure grandpa and grandma Federer wouldn't want to part with their darling granddaughters for too long.

OTMPut
04-03-2010, 04:21 PM
ahaha maybe by the time i get to 1000 posts ill start to be known as that one guy with the annoying posts, the future surshes?

you have to be annoying AND downright idiotic to become future sureshs.

Agassifan
04-03-2010, 04:26 PM
16 slams............

swordtennis
04-03-2010, 04:32 PM
LOL! One reason he is so great. He is a fancy pants.
Love that photo. He gets so excited at Wimbledon. Is he gushing? LOL!