PDA

View Full Version : What channel and time is the mens final?

i love t3nn1s
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
as the title says. What time does roddick play and what channel. Is it on FSN? BEcause i dont see it on the schedule.

fedhingis515
04-03-2010, 01:54 PM
CBS at 1pm I believe

pmacino
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Correct, 1PM EST

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/Schedules/TV-Schedule.aspx

i love t3nn1s
04-03-2010, 02:19 PM
ohhh ok. Thank you

Cross-court
04-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Damn, I don't have CBS. I only have one CBS "college" and there's nothing there.

Why isn't the supposed "tennis" channel broadcasting this? Stupid!

Is that the only channel they're going to pass it?

i love t3nn1s
04-03-2010, 04:28 PM
how do you not have CBS? Everyone should have CBS shouldn't they?

Fee
04-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Yes, everyone should have CBS because it is one of the 3 original free, over the air, broadcast networks in this country.

I still don't know what he means by 'pass' it?

Cross court, CBS is the same network/channel that shows Two and a Half Men and 60 minutes. What channel in your area do you watch those shows on?

Cross-court
04-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Yes, everyone should have CBS because it is one of the 3 original free, over the air, broadcast networks in this country.

I still don't know what he means by 'pass' it?

Cross court, CBS is the same network/channel that shows Two and a Half Men and 60 minutes. What channel in your area do you watch those shows on?

Are you sure it isn't TBS? Because I have that one.

I have Cox. There's no CBS, I already checked the entire list.

Fee
04-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Are you sure it isn't TBS? Because I have that one.

I have Cox. There's no CBS, I already checked the entire list.

It's CBS. If you have Cox Cable, look in the low numbers like 2, 4, or 13. What channel did you watch the final four on today? That's CBS. It will probably be listed under a four letter call number beginning with K or W depending on your area, KXTV or KCOP or whatever. Do you have NBC and ABC? Then you have CBS.

OKUSA
04-03-2010, 09:23 PM
I don't get any local channels, but I also live in the hicks

Cross-court
04-03-2010, 09:26 PM
It's CBS. If you have Cox Cable, look in the low numbers like 2, 4, or 13. What channel did you watch the final four on today? That's CBS. It will probably be listed under a four letter call number beginning with K or W depending on your area, KXTV or KCOP or whatever. Do you have NBC and ABC? Then you have CBS.

I didn't! I didn't even watch the quarterfinals.:mad:

I was depending on the "tennis" channel for these matches. I didn't know about CBS.

I'll have to check, I'll report later.

Cross-court
04-03-2010, 09:39 PM

I just found it: channel 3, it appears as WWL-4.

Thanks!

samprasvsfederer123
04-03-2010, 09:56 PM
i think it is stupid how they handle all these tennis matches for the whole tournament its in 1 place then for the semi finals in another and then in the finals another, the tennis channel is supposed to have everything but i guess cbs and nbc have them squeezed from their tennis balls.

Fee
04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't get any local channels, but I also live in the hicks

Yeah, there are a few places in the country like that, but I thought the new improved digital signals were supposed to help people like you get free TV now.

I didn't! I didn't even watch the quarterfinals.:mad:

I was depending on the "tennis" channel for these matches. I didn't know about CBS.

I'll have to check, I'll report later.

I was referring to the NCAA Basketball final four, which was on TV all day today. I thought that would make it easy for you to find your local CBS affiliate since they had the rights to it.

I just found it: channel 3, it appears as WWL-4.

Thanks!

Excellent, glad you found it. 1 pm Eastern time on Sunday.

i think it is stupid how they handle all these tennis matches for the whole tournament its in 1 place then for the semi finals in another and then in the finals another, the tennis channel is supposed to have everything but i guess cbs and nbc have them squeezed from their tennis balls.

While I agree with you in theory, any time there is tennis on Network TV it increases exposure for the game, it might bring in more fans, and it might increase the chances that Tennis Channel will get picked up by more Cable systems and get more tournaments in the future (if they don't go broke and disappear in the meantime).