PDA

View Full Version : Novaks website.

babbette
04-12-2010, 06:46 AM
You can't register with an hotmail, yahoo, gmail account...what the heck are you supposed to register with? Is there a novak email service i'm not aware of?:confused:

dropshot winner
04-12-2010, 06:48 AM
You can't register with an hotmail, yahoo, gmail account...what the heck are you supposed to register with? Is there a novak email service i'm not aware of?:confused:

Maybe you're on Djokovic's banlist? :)

forzamilan90
04-12-2010, 06:53 AM
yeah there's probably a novak special email service, lol at novak's stuff (aqua novak, etc.)

babbette
04-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Maybe you're on Djokovic's banlist? :)

i've never been there. I'm serious i'm in need of some novak therapy. He's funny. Rafa is sometimes too reserved and it's annoying. :mrgreen: word is novak stripped again I want to see!

babbette
04-12-2010, 06:57 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/9pntah.jpg

having fun.

dropshot winner
04-12-2010, 07:02 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/9pntah.jpg

having fun.
Haha, when you mentioned the word "stripped" in your last post I just knew you were refering to that image posted in the MTF funny pictures thread.

babbette
04-12-2010, 07:06 AM
^^actually i found that on the andy murray site.

is anyone a part of Novaks foroum that could help? what email did you use?

CMM
04-12-2010, 07:07 AM

That picture is from last year.

dropshot winner
04-12-2010, 07:10 AM

I'm not registred on his forum, but I just tried to create an account with a fake email-address and it seems like the registration form doesn't work right.

babbette
04-12-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm not registred on his forum, but I just tried to create an account with a fake email-address and it seems like the registration form doesn't work right.
so it's not the emails it's the forums?
grr, I have to get in. Actually now that I think about it's not the first time i've tried to get in there, the same thing happened last time I tried to register and that was sometime last year. nevermind then http://emoticons4u.com/sad/014.gif
actually not nevermind. They should fix that or place a notice that says why some emails don't work. and advise on which ones to use.

dropshot winner
04-12-2010, 07:24 AM
so it's not the emails it's the forums?
grr, I have to get in. Actually now that I think about it's not the first time i've tried to get in there, the same thing happened last time I tried to register and that was sometime last year. nevermind then http://emoticons4u.com/sad/014.gif
actually not nevermind. They should fix that or place a notice that says why some emails don't work. and advise on which ones to use.

I don't think that it has anything to do with the email-address, looks more like the site has some technical problems.
If you really want to join und have some spare time you could write the administrator of Djokovic's site: info@magnet-studio.com

babbette
04-12-2010, 07:29 AM
I don't think that it has anything to do with the email-address, looks more like the site has some technical problems.
If you really want to join und have some spare time you could write the administrator of Djokovic's site: info@magnet-studio.com

ok thanks. I might do that later then. sure is a lot of trouble just to join.

CocaCola
04-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Same problem here...I never found solution.

rovex
04-12-2010, 09:09 AM

Hello ShootingStar! :twisted:

Ballbashing Grinder
04-12-2010, 04:49 PM
ok thanks. I might do that later then. sure is a lot of trouble just to join.

I don't know,I joined about one and a half years ago and had no problem.Once you are a member though there are no problems,the forum itself is working fine atm.Maybe this explains why there never seems to be any new posters,always the same ones-new ones are quite a rarity and who knows they might just be lurkers who were joined for ages anyway lol.

pound cat
04-13-2010, 04:05 AM
I don't know,I joined about one and a half years ago and had no problem.Once you are a member though there are no problems,the forum itself is working fine atm.Maybe this explains why there never seems to be any new posters,always the same ones-new ones are quite a rarity and who knows they might just be lurkers who were joined for ages anyway lol.

That's as strange as Djokovic is.

babbette
04-13-2010, 06:20 AM
^^you're right that's why i wondered if there's some type of special novak emal service like the sserbian tournament he created. what goes on in there ballbashing grinder? :shock:

Ballbashing Grinder
04-13-2010, 07:58 AM
^^you're right that's why i wondered if there's some type of special novak emal service like the sserbian tournament he created. what goes on in there ballbashing grinder? :shock:

It's a completely normal forum.You won't get banned by mods for criticising him lol.If you're still having trouble,I usually find that anything posted there usually ends up on his MTF message board if it's news/pictures/vids you're looking for

rovex
04-13-2010, 08:00 AM
It's a completely normal forum.You won't get banned by mods for criticising him lol.If you're still having trouble,I usually find that anything posted there usually ends up on his MTF message board if it's news/pictures/vids you're looking for

Is the forum English only? You should tell the mods that no one can join! :)

Ballbashing Grinder
04-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Is the forum English only? You should tell the mods that no one can join! :)

There are two forums running parallel,one in English and one in Serbian.They have the same headings e.g.Novak On Court/Novak Off court but obviously in a different language.Some posters can speak both Serb and English and pop into the English half to translate articles that might have been in the Serbian media(magazine interviews,tv shows etc.) but generally there ar two separate groups.
I will tell the mod of ye're problems

Gorecki
04-13-2010, 12:15 PM
If only Novak's website was as good as Nadal's? everything nadal does is better... even his site, in'it babuska?

Ballbashing Grinder
04-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok guys,I just had a look around the forum,the newest member joined on 11th April 2010 and there are 11,009 members in total.I don't think there is any problem with the forum,Idk what's going wrong for ye guys

babbette
04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
I emailed them no response yet. Oh well. :???:

Underhand
04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
I wonder can I join that forum with an IHateDjokovic@tennis.com email address?