PDA

View Full Version : Hewitt and Nalby Yonex SHT

hcb0804
04-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............both Hewitt and Nalbandian have had recent hip surgeries. Both wear Yonex shoes. Could it be the Power Cushion doesn't cushion so well? Just a thought..............:confused:

himynameisNIKE
04-13-2010, 12:00 PM
no they would have switched shoes if that were the problem

hcb0804
04-13-2010, 12:17 PM
no they would have switched shoes if that were the problem

Maybe they haven't figured out it's the shoes yet?:shock:

Gorecki
04-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............both Hewitt and Nalbandian have had recent hip surgeries. Both wear Yonex shoes. Could it be the Power Cushion doesn't cushion so well? Just a thought..............:confused:

goodness gracious... these tin foil hat threads are like mushrooms...

XFactorer
04-13-2010, 02:45 PM

Mmm... I like your logic. We might as well say they got injured because they're both males. Or because they are both right-handed. Or because they both play tennis.

hcb0804
04-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Mmm... I like your logic. We might as well say they got injured because they're both males. Or because they are both right-handed. Or because they both play tennis.

All contributing factors......very astute observation.

OKUSA
04-13-2010, 06:39 PM
what did bjorn borg wear? that's what you should be wearing to avoid injuries

vandre
04-13-2010, 06:56 PM
goodness gracious... these tin foil hat threads are like mushrooms...

hey gore, do you know where i can get a tinfoil hat? i feel like i'm missing out on the fun!!!! :twisted:

Fedace
04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Actually SHT 307's have even more cushioning than previous models. only negative is that it is little more higher to the ground due to additional cushioning. so the shoes doesn't feel as fast.

hcb0804
04-14-2010, 04:50 AM

If you are saying that the wrong shoes can't cause injury, I disagree. My orthopaedic doc and podiatrist have advised me many times that the wrong or poor quality shoes that don't have proper cushioning or support can definitely contribute to injury.

Gorecki
04-14-2010, 09:50 AM
hey gore, do you know where i can get a tinfoil hat? i feel like i'm missing out on the fun!!!! :twisted:

Cheers Vandmeister...

http://thetinfoilhatsociety.com/

click under Shop... :)

rommil
04-14-2010, 10:02 AM
I hope not or else I will be looking at a future of hip surgery.......