PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Graphite Aggressor 95 Inch High Beam Question

bluroks
04-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Hello, I am currently playing with a Wilson Graphite Aggressor 95 High Beam series racquet.

Its the blue version.

Question, I recently picked up the exact same model but in a red color. First time I have ever seen this color. Have anyone else ever seen this color before?

Really enjoy the racquets. Been digging out my old classic frames and giving them a spin!

Have over 200 racquets now!

But never seen the red color racquet and did acquire it and taking it out this weekend.

Just let me know if there are other color variations of this racquet. Thank you.

SirSweetSpot
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I have the one with the really pretty blue pj (not the sparkly one) and it is a special racquet. The thick beam of this racquet doesn't bother me as much as other widebodies.
I finally got sick of my Yamaha Secret 04's because of the thickness coupled with the ridiculous stiffness (it was a fun ride Yamaha...no regrets baby.) But the fiberglass in the Aggressor keeps the ball on the racquet for a super long time and aids in control. Plus it is SO GORGEOUS! I ALWAYS buy these when I see them (usually for like 5-10 bucks). Perhaps the greatest value/deal going in tennis today. Even with the nylon factory string it is a beast and can hang against 5.0 ish opponents with Lux and gut.

This racquet with some real string is light years ahead of any of the other High Beam cheapies, although the Advantage 95 ain't a bad stick really.

I can't say I've ever seen the red version. Didn't even know there was one. PICS!