PDA

View Full Version : Malibu/Santa Monica Classic Stick Club anyone?

FedererClone
04-20-2010, 08:11 AM
...wasn't there a few peeps out there hitting in malibu with old frames as i recall? Wondering if anyone is interested in hitting with some classic frames in the region? let me know!

fastlens at me com

JGads
05-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I'm just now getting into older racquets, as I purchased a beat-up 6.0 Pro Staff 95 as well as a Pro Staff Classic on the cheap and am delighted at how good they feel. Really piqued my interest into some of these other classics (Head Prestige) and I just love hitting/comparing different sticks in general so I'd certainly be up for a hit at some point, though I only have the two mentioned above. Desperately hoping to hit with a PS 85 sometime soon. I'm in Marina del Rey.

FedererClone
05-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Sure would love to rally and hit some. Feel free to e-mail me. Cheers!

JGads
05-04-2010, 06:44 PM
FedererClone,

It claims you don't allow emails, so just shoot me a line at jg at jgink dot com when you get the chance. Maybe we can meet up for a hit sometime. Cheers..

racquetfreak
05-07-2010, 12:16 PM
to quote Homer Simpson .... mmmmmm ... Santa Monica/Malibu ..... mmmmmmmmm drool drool!

onehandbh
05-07-2010, 02:35 PM
where do you guys play? at the Malibu Racquet Club?
Santa Monica?
What level?

I'll bring my wood JK prostaff

FedererClone
05-07-2010, 08:41 PM
hey guys been off the radar for a bit but will email you... working on a tennis documentary... more on that soon... cheers!

JGads
05-07-2010, 10:06 PM
where do you guys play? at the Malibu Racquet Club?
Santa Monica?
What level?

I'll bring my wood JK prostaff

I wish I played at the Malibu Racquet Club. I'm in Marina del Rey and have courts at my apartment complex. 4.0 level. Shoot me an email at the aforementioned address (above) if you ever want to hit (I don't mind driving). Always looking for more hitting partners.