PDA

View Full Version : LM Radical and LM Radical tour differences

drummerboy
04-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Hi

Has any of you gentlemen had the opportunity to play with LM Radical Tour racquet. I believe it is the same racquet as the first one but it is slightly heavier. How did you like it. Do guys like Enqvist and Soderling play with the lighter or the tour version or do they rely on the paintjob 8) .

spinbalz
04-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Tour version = more stability, more control, power on demand, and same maneuverability (heavier but balanced more toward the handle), the feel at impact is a lot more solid.

I didn't like very much the LM radical MP std (almost hated it, because I had a tendancy to spray the balls all over), but I love the LM radical Tour, it is my current racquet.

tarheelbornjohn
04-16-2004, 09:06 AM
This is right on. I demoed the tour version when I was in Paris a few months ago and I can tell you that they are two different racquets. The weight is different. It is not just a LM Prestige with a differnt paint job. Stiff with 12+ weight for tour. If you like a heavier stick the tour is better, if you are looking for a light twinner std is for you. Not sure why the tour is not available here except they may have thought that it would hurt sales of the Prestige. Since they are so differnt in stiffness I don't think that it is a big difference.

drummerboy
04-16-2004, 11:27 AM
**** now I am banging my head because I purchased std version because at that time I didn't know the tour version existed. I would love to have some more heft on the racquet. Now I am gonna have to go for customizatin. Thanks for the info guys.