PDA

View Full Version : ms200 finally here! Questions

johndagolfer
04-26-2010, 04:24 AM
I picked it up this weekend and it looks great. I have a few questions though

1) How can you tell which tension it is set at. I see the tension gauge window but I don't see any line or anything

2) The manual is awfully vague about the two tension levels. What does it mean by this? The top line on t he gauge ranges from 20 to 50 while the bottom line looks like it ranges from 40 to 80.

Thanks,

chizzle
04-26-2010, 07:25 AM
I picked it up this weekend and it looks great. I have a few questions though

1) How can you tell which tension it is set at. I see the tension gauge window but I don't see any line or anything

2) The manual is awfully vague about the two tension levels. What does it mean by this? The top line on t he gauge ranges from 20 to 50 while the bottom line looks like it ranges from 40 to 80.

Thanks,

Not sure what you mean on #1 (there should be some line or something). Mine (in LBs) skips in 3s and you use the dial to add 1 or 2. The dial has -0, or -1 or -2 to get specific say 56 you'd go above 54 and set the dial to "2".

As for #2, sounds like it's KG and LBs. Just choose the measurement you're most comfortable with and go (again speculation). Probably a good idea to calibrate your stringer too. (I need to do this)