PDA

View Full Version : Need advice!

Falloutjr
04-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Okay so here's the deal: the coach of the college I committed to has resigned for personal reasons. Naturally, I was released from all obligations I made to the school, but now I'm in a tough position. It's almost May and now the situation of the school I chose is up in the air, and I don't know if I would have enough time to make another team seeing how late it is in the year. I liked the coach, but not so much the school, so since he's leaving, I have no interest in attending the school. Any advice for me?

nadalno1
04-26-2010, 01:39 PM
What division was it?
Just keep trying, you still have like 4 months.

Falloutjr
04-26-2010, 06:35 PM
What division was it?
Just keep trying, you still have like 4 months.

Division II

dekko1
04-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Just keep trying, I am sure that there are still lots of good Unversities out there in need of players.

tennisjon
04-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Many schools have a rolling admission. You could also apply for spring semester. Some schools have difficulty making their class, so that can be a bonus. I would contact the coaches and make sure that you have a release form. BTW, I coach at Drew University in Madison, NJ. Check us out.

Falloutjr
04-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Many schools have a rolling admission. You could also apply for spring semester. Some schools have difficulty making their class, so that can be a bonus. I would contact the coaches and make sure that you have a release form. BTW, I coach at Drew University in Madison, NJ. Check us out.

That's kinda far from Akron, Ohio o.O

tennisjon
04-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Yeah, true. We have players from Bulgaria, England, China, Jamaica, Israel, Puerto Rico and have had players from Hawaii, Michigan, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Florida, all of which are farther away than Akron, Ohio.