PDA

View Full Version : 2 Prince 03 White 4 1/2 racquets

pgrimmitt
05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/pgrimmitt/P4190183.jpg

These two Prince 03 White racquets with a grip size of 4 1/2 are in excellent condition; both are a 9/10 condition which surprisingly for a used racquet... has virtually no cosmetic problems. All the paint is in place, and there are no cracks. Very well taken care of; only a few months of light play on these racquets. These racquets will perform in all areas as new racquets would. Both racquets come with new Babolat Skin Feel replacement grips, and are strung at 60 lbs. one with Prince xx Lightning 16g and the other with forten 16 competition on mains and sweet 17 on crosses. The racquets are 4 pts headlight, 100 sq. inch headsize, 16 x 19 string pattern and somewhere around 11 ounces strung. If you are looking for a tweener racquet, this is an excellent choice. This racquet was made famous by Maria sharapova, and is I believe still the current stick of American John Isner.
- I am selling both for a fair price of $65 per racquet. This racquet was selling for $100 plus tax from TW. I believe TW was selling their used demos for $79 the last time I checked. That was about 2 months ago, I think they stopped selling them a little over a month ago. Also, the first buyer gets the racquet bag. If you buy both the price goes down to $60 per racquet. Shipping is 12$ for both and $10 for one.

You can contact me through here or at pgrimmitt@hotmail.com, or by cell at (805) 717-1315

pgrimmitt
05-08-2010, 08:58 PM
58 per racquet,
55 per racquet if you buy both