PDA

View Full Version : tecnifibre frames...

mikejsb876
05-12-2005, 06:36 PM
ive got a few questions about tecnifibre...

1. which is the best model...hands down simple question try not to make it into a big deal with responces like (well it depends) but i currently play a babolat pure control zylon 360
2. are they worth the money?
3. any cons to tecnifibre?
4. this question directed at the sponsored or players on the preffered "teams"
im considering going with tecnifibre it costs 250 for (2) racquets, choice of strings, (1) racquet bag, (1) 10-players wrap overgrip pack, (2) t-shirts, (2) dampeners, (1) stencil and ink.

is it worth it? most packs come with 3+ racquets... so im not certain if someone can maybe outline this a little bit and talk some sence into me

in talking with davi - aka matchpoints - he said it was a waste of money... but im looking for a bunch of your comments

thanks for your help in this manor

nViATi
05-12-2005, 06:58 PM
ive got a few questions about tecnifibre...

1. which is the best model...hands down simple question try not to make it into a big deal with responces like (well it depends) but i currently play a babolat pure control zylon 360
2. are they worth the money?
3. any cons to tecnifibre?
4. this question directed at the sponsored or players on the preffered "teams"
im considering going with tecnifibre it costs 250 for (2) racquets, choice of strings, (1) racquet bag, (1) 10-players wrap overgrip pack, (2) t-shirts, (2) dampeners, (1) stencil and ink.

is it worth it? most packs come with 3+ racquets... so im not certain if someone can maybe outline this a little bit and talk some sence into me

in talking with davi - aka matchpoints - he said it was a waste of money... but im looking for a bunch of your comments

thanks for your help in this manor
if you think there is one racquet that is better than all the others for everybody then you are completely wrong. it all depends...

mikejsb876
05-12-2005, 07:05 PM
if you think there is one racquet that is better than all the others for everybody then you are completely wrong. it all depends...
well since i knew it would come to this.... the frame that would closely match the pc zylon 360

Fantoro
05-12-2005, 10:33 PM
I have been playing with the TF325 for a few months now and it is a very good frame...Flexible and can produce tons of spin...good control. I can't compare it to your current frame however. It looks good and so do the clothes. But the question is is this going to make you play better...well no!

Is it worth the money...Yes> provided you like it, play with it well and stick to it.

No cons! just trust try and judge for yourself.

mikejsb876
05-13-2005, 01:52 PM
I have been playing with the TF325 for a few months now and it is a very good frame...Flexible and can produce tons of spin...good control. I can't compare it to your current frame however. It looks good and so do the clothes. But the question is is this going to make you play better...well no!

Is it worth the money...Yes> provided you like it, play with it well and stick to it.

No cons! just trust try and judge for yourself.

which is the best volleying racquet?

Fantoro
05-13-2005, 03:03 PM
The 'best" is once again subjective and since I have only played with the TF325, I can only comment on that one. So yes it is a good racquet to use at the net, very good stability and feel. Try it!

nViATi
05-13-2005, 04:44 PM
The 'best" is once again subjective and since I have only played with the TF325, I can only comment on that one. So yes it is a good racquet to use at the net, very good stability and feel. Try it!
keep in mind that the TF325 is extended length (27.4 inch)

TommyGun
05-13-2005, 05:36 PM
The package you are being offerred is actually offered by Babolat, for coaches. Head also offers coaches packages for the same. The two racquet package should be fine even for most high school and college players, assuming you are not a frequent string breaker.

As for frames, i always suggest you go with the heaviest frame or the top of the line "all court frame". In this case I believe that is a T-Feel or the T-Fight 325.

thejackal
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
If only they made a heavier T-Feel 305... (btw it looks pretty close to the PCZ)

mikejsb876
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
If only they made a heavier T-Feel 305... (btw it looks pretty close to the PCZ)

the T-Feel 305 matches close to what the PCZ is... except the weight....

would you suggest i go with the T-Fight 315?

yvp
05-13-2005, 11:00 PM
315 is the thing.But PCZ is still better.

thejackal
05-14-2005, 01:16 PM
315 is more like a Radical, with the 18 mains and all.

uk_skippy
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
315 is more like a Radical, with the 18 mains and all.

I'd agree with the Jackal, although I find the TF has a bit more zip on it, a bit extra weight and even with an 18 x 20 pattern it has more spin potential than the LM Rad

Paul

mikejsb876
05-14-2005, 08:25 PM
I'd agree with the Jackal, although I find the TF has a bit more zip on it, a bit extra weight and even with an 18 x 20 pattern it has more spin potential than the LM Rad

Paul

how different do u think the 18x20 will play compaired to my 16x20

thejackal
05-15-2005, 06:34 AM
I used a weighted I.Rad before my HPS and hated it. Slice felt good but everything else was a bit off. Much better for flat shots than heavy spin unless you go to a lower gauge.