PDA

View Full Version : Monfils' k-swiss short looks almost same as Nadal's Short!

hondas2k
05-14-2010, 08:38 AM
What the hell is k-swiss trying to do? I was watching the game and looked like they are wearing identical short from distance. I was like what??

Even color is same and plaid style is same tooooo.

Monfils' shirt is also sea blue (i dont know what would be a better explanation) lil close to Nadal's shirt color.

Is it just some random coincidence??

Bhagi Katbamna
05-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Amazing then that someone will call Monfil's outfit a clown suit while praising Nadal's outfit. From the streaming video, the outfits looked identical from a distance.

lidoazndiabloboi
05-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Monfils should wear a yellow bandana too

bluetrain4
05-14-2010, 09:25 AM
What the hell is k-swiss trying to do? I was watching the game and looked like they are wearing identical short from distance. I was like what??

Even color is same and plaid style is same tooooo.

Monfils' shirt is also sea blue (i dont know what would be a better explanation) lil close to Nadal's shirt color.

Is it just some random coincidence??

Styles go in and out. It's not unheard of for companies to imitate each other. And, it's plaid we're talking about. Hardly some unique design that Nike developed and patented.

TennisandMusic
05-14-2010, 09:26 AM
hondas, a lot of people have ripped Nadal's nike gear to shreds on here. I don't think people consider Nada's outfits to be awesome and Monfils' stuff to be stupid, in general.

niktub
05-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Kswiss version looks much better for me

RafaPan
05-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Rafa
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/1f/fullj.37c4685b8e794cec31dd429c7c47abdc/37c4685b8e794cec31dd429c7c47abdc-getty-98123013cb037_mutua_madrile.jpg

Gael
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/c9/fullj.9a49413d9db580bffb9e4df3841171c4/9a49413d9db580bffb9e4df3841171c4-getty-98123013jj015_mutua_madrile.jpg

aceX
05-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Nadal "Oh... my... god... he shows up wearing the same thing as me? I should go change, no?"

But seriously dude look at nadal's left arm there. It looks like you could hit it with a baseball bat and the bat would break.

robbie_mx
05-17-2010, 07:20 AM
K-swiss realease this shorts before nike, these shorts are from last year collection. I don't remember the collection but I have 2, one in blue and one in black, i can use them as tennis shorts and as swimwear

Capt. Willie
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
K-swiss realease this shorts before nike, these shorts are from last year collection. I don't remember the collection but I have 2, one in blue and one in black, i can use them as tennis shorts and as swimwear

It looks to me to be the spring group Boardshort in white with Snorkel Blue plaid. And a spring group shirt in Snorkel Blue. I'm kinda surprised he isn't wearing the Summer group Boardshort and Vivid Blue shirt.

Anyway, Robbie, how do you like your K-Swiss shorts?

robbie_mx
05-18-2010, 11:01 AM
It looks to me to be the spring group Boardshort in white with Snorkel Blue plaid. And a spring group shirt in Snorkel Blue. I'm kinda surprised he isn't wearing the Summer group Boardshort and Vivid Blue shirt.

Anyway, Robbie, how do you like your K-Swiss shorts?

Looks really cool out of the court.
I don't like them too much on court, are not confortable,
I use them as casual shorts, i prefer my Nike shorts.

I found these shorts in clearence, that is why i buy it :)

TennisNinja
05-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Hmmm that is uncannily similar. Oh well.

Fee
05-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Sam Querrey, Mardy Fish, and the Bryan Brothers are wearing the same shorts. No one noticed until now?

Quicksilver also has a similar design: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Quiksilver_Mens_Verve_Short/descpageMAQUIK-QMVSH.html

johnathan smith
05-28-2010, 06:14 PM
What shoes are those that Monfils is wearing?

Capt. Willie
05-28-2010, 09:53 PM
What shoes are those that Monfils is wearing?

Speedster. I don't think TW has them yet.

Jonas
05-29-2010, 05:43 AM
Speedster. I don't think TW has them yet.

JS,
I'm with you on those shoes, they look like they might be pretty good.
Any idea when TW will be getting these and what colors they'll come in?
THe Kswiss site has them in all white and a white/navy pair.
The ones being used at RG look white and royal blue.

Capt. Willie
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
JS,
I'm with you on those shoes, they look like they might be pretty good.
Any idea when TW will be getting these and what colors they'll come in?
THe Kswiss site has them in all white and a white/navy pair.
The ones being used at RG look white and royal blue.

I think the Speedster that Monfil wore were white with Snorkel blue stripes. Anyway, they were nicer than the colorways on the K-Swiss website.

One of the shoe factories in Thailand that K-Swiss contracts through was recently shut down. This is leading to delays in the production of some shoes. I'm not sure what models this is affecting but could be the reason we do not have this Speedster yet.

The_Question
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Amazing then that someone will call Monfil's outfit a clown suit while praising Nadal's outfit.

Tee hee hee, so true...

Jonas
05-29-2010, 12:21 PM
I think the Speedster that Monfil wore were white with Snorkel blue stripes. Anyway, they were nicer than the colorways on the K-Swiss website.

One of the shoe factories in Thailand that K-Swiss contracts through was recently shut down. This is leading to delays in the production of some shoes. I'm not sure what models this is affecting but could be the reason we do not have this Speedster yet.

I think you're right about the snorkel color.
Any idea if K-swiss will bring those out?

johnathan smith
05-29-2010, 04:38 PM
if those white/snorkel speedsters come out....pencil me in for a pair....

bowchikawow
05-31-2010, 05:05 AM
AM pleased to see La Monf will have his own line coming out next year and switched back to the sleeveless againnst Fognini....gotta get those guns out!