2slik
05-19-2010, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzI3QDfbg48

Lazerus
05-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Wow, unbelievable.

RyanRF
05-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Did I understand this correctly? Safin wants to oversee a joint Russian/Serbian tennis program?

malakas
05-19-2010, 06:33 PM
russia and serbia are neighbours??I need to upgrade my map.
I'm not sure how they can do a serbian-russian collaboration ~under one flag~ as Marat said.:confused: ..or what exactly they're working on.A tournament,an academy?:confused:

I had heard before some confusing info about Marat getting into olympic comittee then resigning..but here it says that he's the president of the asistant comitee only yet.

Li Ching Yuen
05-19-2010, 06:38 PM
russia and serbia are neighbours??I need to upgrade my map.
I'm not sure how they can do a serbian-russian collaboration ~under one flag~ as Marat said.:confused: ..or what exactly they're working on.A tournament,an academy?:confused:

I had heard before some confusing info about Marat getting into olympic comittee then resigning..but here it says that he's the president of the asistant comitee only yet.

Neighbors in the sense that their roots are very much similar.
Also, I'm sure Safin's geographical knowledge barely exceeds the level of a 3rd grade pupil.

malakas
05-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Neighbors in the sense that their roots are very much similar.
Also, I'm sure Safin's geographical knowledge barely exceeds the level of a 3rd grade pupil.

okkk then.UK and USA are neighbours-good to know.:)

Didn't make much from the rest of the interview neither,but oh well it's marat.Too bad he didn't throw some of his funny quotes.

egn
05-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Well for a long time now Serbia and Russia have been keeping ties. If I recall correctly they each have embassies in major cities of the other one and constantly have high ranking political officials visit one another. So it doesn't seem like a stretch, but what exactly Marat wants to do? Well that makes no sense.

Li Ching Yuen
05-19-2010, 06:43 PM
okkk then.UK and USA are neighbours-good to know.:)

Didn't make much from the rest of the interview neither,but oh well it's marat.Too bad he didn't throw some of his funny quotes.

I'll give you a short comprehensive version of it:

Marat: "I don't know what I'm doing, they put me vice-president in some comitee over in Russia, and they told me I'm gonna get some Olympics media coverage with it"