PDA

View Full Version : Fedal Fans

penguinn11
05-19-2010, 06:12 PM
This thread is for Fedal fans and a bombing ground for all the *****.

I would like to share my views on the fed, nadal rivalry.

It have been a year since fedal meet in a final, and the high quality of tennis bring out by both of them is just amazing. Even with half hearted fed on best of 3 tournament, the quality by both of them are a notch higher compare to the rest of the field.

Only nadal can inject some enthusiasm into fed play nowadays during the best of 3. Fed even shouted "come on" when getting a breakpoint on nadal serve which in the last few tournament, he do not even bother to shout.

All records by both being said and done, I just wanted to see both of them compete for as long as possible with the same high standard of play, and we are running out of time for this to happen tournament in tournament out.

So I would like to see all real tennis fan to support high quality of tennis and not hurling insults to people we dont even know. Through some of their behaviour on/off courts and some interviews they made does not deserve all those abuse hurling at them, they deserve more respect with all the hardwork they put in to enable us to watch and be entertained at the comfort of our homes or even sitting in the sun in the stands.

Let us enjoy this for a few more years, or even at least just till the olympic 2012...:)

billnepill
05-19-2010, 08:25 PM
***** don't care and they enjoy their work here more than the tennis itself.

I agree with you. The day the rivalry is over will be a sad day for many people. I enjoy watching Fedal matches, because they bring so much excitement to the court. I am looking forward to their next GS meeting.

P.S. I was happy with the outcome of only 33 % of the matches, but with the tennis - 100 % of them.

Sangria
05-19-2010, 08:34 PM
I agree with you. The day the rivalry is over will be a sad day for many people. I enjoy watching Fedal matches, because they bring so much excitement to TTW. I am looking forward to their next GS meeting.

I fixed it for you :p

In all seriousness, I enjoy Fedal matches too.

slicefox
05-19-2010, 08:46 PM
they make good matches because most of the field sucks on a regular basis (few exceptions here and there)

penguinn11
05-19-2010, 11:29 PM
***** don't care and they enjoy their work here more than the tennis itself.

I agree with you. The day the rivalry is over will be a sad day for many people. I enjoy watching Fedal matches, because they bring so much excitement to the court. I am looking forward to their next GS meeting.

P.S. I was happy with the outcome of only 33 % of the matches, but with the tennis - 100 % of them.

From your P.S. I know who is your favourite between the 2:)

penguinn11
05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't fully agree that Fedal matches suck, but I do enjoy Murray/Nadal and Djokovic/Nadal matches much more.

They are interesting sometimes, depend on their mood on the day.
But I believe Fedal matches are more consistent in entertaining value.

babbette
05-20-2010, 02:56 AM
I am a fedal fan on good days.:oops:

sh@de
05-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Fed vs. Nadal can get a bit boring, especially on clay. However, the excitement is usually there, so in general, I do like watching their matches.

However, I prefer other matches e.g. Nadal vs Murray. That match-up has always brought on some real high quality tennis. Another would probably be Fed vs Djokovic. Those matches are quite close as well.

roundiesee
05-20-2010, 03:56 AM
This will be a great year for tennis fans if both can reach the French Open final and play to 5 sets, no matter who wins! :)

Omega_7000
05-20-2010, 04:43 AM
I would enjoy Fedal matches if there was more freaking variety. It just boils down to the same strategy over & over & over...

cknobman
05-20-2010, 05:50 AM
I enjoy Fedal matches more than

Karlovic vs (insert name here)
Isner vs (insert name here)
Queryy vs (insert name here)

penguinn11
05-20-2010, 07:14 AM
I enjoy Fedal matches more than

Karlovic vs (insert name here)
Isner vs (insert name here)
Queryy vs (insert name here)

it will be even worse if karlovic vs isner, karlovic vs querry or isner vs querry

CCNM
05-20-2010, 09:33 AM
I would like to watch the 2008 Wimbledon final in its entirety (I only saw bits and pieces of it). That should definitely be on the list of greatest moments in sports. Go Roger, Go Rafa!