PDA

View Full Version : flexpoint prestige??

bigmanoncampus
05-14-2005, 09:19 AM
any info if Head will come out with that?

doriancito
05-14-2005, 09:22 AM
ive heard somehwere here that head IS developing the Flexpoint presitge.

spanish fly
05-14-2005, 09:26 AM
so nobody knows for sure and you might wait forever....lol

TennisD
05-14-2005, 02:24 PM
No, I know for sure. They are developing it. In fact, I will probably be able to play a prototype of it soon...

wildmoose31
05-14-2005, 04:24 PM
between the LM and now FP, the new prince stuff and the Tour and now the nCode there are far too many different models per brand, especially when I still have 3 iPrestige mids that I play well with and they keep making me buy/demo the new stuff

Flatspin
05-14-2005, 05:04 PM
wildmoose31 .... I'd hold on to the i Prestige mids ..... best racquet ..... and they aren't making them anymore!

pAndrew
05-14-2005, 05:07 PM
The flexpoint prestige is going to come out sometime next year.

rooski
05-14-2005, 05:39 PM
It's hard to imagine how the FP Prestige could possibly be any more flexy than the LM version. The hoop area must feel like thick rubberbands ;)

AndrewD
05-14-2005, 05:48 PM
If Head do come out with a FlexPoint 'Prestige' perhaps they could do us all a favour and drop the 'Prestige' name from the title. Every incarnation since the i-Prestige moves further and further away from what it was that made the Prestige so unique. All we're getting is a 93sq Head racquet, not a real Prestige.

hummer23
05-14-2005, 08:16 PM
i found the lm prestige mid to paly very close to the prestige classic. the day i played with both, i had both strung with vs gut at teh same tension, so that could be why they both felt so good and so similar, but i just thought they were definantly cousins. the i prestige is out of place in the family, its too stiff feeling, so the flexpoint will be well received by those who didnt like teh i prestige im sure. head needs to ditch the prestige mp, and just market the radical as the midplus 18x20 frame, with teh 16 mains radical tour for those who want a livelier feel. that way, the prestige can have its rep back as an ulitmate proformance stick.

Flatspin
05-15-2005, 03:39 AM
"so the flexpoint will be well received by those who didnt like teh i prestige im sure." The problem is that there are a large crowd that loved the i Prestige mid .... now it is discontinued. How about us????? Guess Head will continue coming up with some more marketing BS ..... to sell racquets and forget about the fans of the i Prestige mid. Those that have an LM ... probably will buy the FlexPoint ........ and saying it's so awesome ..... Yea right!

safin_protege
05-15-2005, 01:11 PM
YAY, some i.prestige fans here :) On another post, someone who knew a racquet supplier said that some pros could be demoing painted versions at the US Open.

friedalo1
05-15-2005, 01:25 PM
I used the red prestige, i prestige and liquid metal prestige. red prestige more feel, more solid. I prestige more stiff, less feel, liquid metal prestige is between both racquets. The new racquet will probably play identical to the red prestige with the flespoint. We need to change racquets ones or twice every two years because racquet particle start to crack inside the frame dull to the pondage and heat caused by playing. buy a 20 red prestiges put them in storage. take out one per year for 20 years.