PDA

View Full Version : Isner could get revenge

whoopinstick
05-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Isner and somdev could possibly meet in the second round of the french. I am curious to see how it turns out. Isner has a made huge improvements to his game since the last time they met in the NCAA finals. I am going to have to put my money on Isner.

what do you guys think?

nikdom
05-21-2010, 02:46 PM
On clay, Somdev has a chance. Plus don't forget somdev was able to beat Isner in the NCAA singles final even on hard courts. Don't know how well he's been doing recently but I hope it'll be a good match.

rk_sports
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Isner has so much confidence now and he has made huge improvements in fitness too.. Somdev hasn't really took off after the Chennai finals...so would've to go with Isner

Puredrivetennis
05-21-2010, 03:02 PM
could be a very intriguing matchup. i bet american media will cover extensively (by their standards). i'd have to give it to isner though; he's been playing well and with good feel on the dirt lately, while somdev has been struggling a little. Isner has made great improvements as mentioned by the others. i will admit that somdev is probably better when referring to raw talent, however.

Sandwichman
05-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I'd say Isner in four, he's way better than when they played last, even if it is on clay.