PDA

View Full Version : fed v murray on RG clay

Halba
05-21-2010, 08:13 PM
i think we are in agreement fed would absolutely butcher murray on RG clay? hope someone else meets fed then in SF, perhaps berdych if he is in good form.

Serendipitous
05-21-2010, 08:14 PM
i think we are in agreement fed would absolutely butcher murray on RG clay? hope someone else meets fed then, perhaps berdych if he is in good form.

Yes ma'am. 8)

nadalfan4life
05-21-2010, 08:28 PM
i think we are in agreement fed would absolutely butcher murray on RG clay? hope someone else meets fed then in SF, perhaps berdych if he is in good form.

Do you honestly think Murray will make it to the semis?

Halba
05-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Do you honestly think Murray will make it to the semis?

yep. whos gonna beat him?

vortex1
05-21-2010, 09:01 PM
yep. whos gonna beat him?

Gasquet :cool:

Halba
05-21-2010, 09:06 PM

u kiddin, the gasman? he is in ok form at small tourneys, but in the big game he isn't.

vortex1
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
u kiddin, the gasman? he is in ok form at small tourneys, but in the big game he isn't.

Well he is former top 10 and he did make wimbledon semis, so he has the potential if he finds the form. His backhand is good on clay as he takes a long time to wind it up and clay optimal for it. Of course his forehand is absolutely dire, but so is Murray's. Playing in front of home crowd is an advantage as well.

Radobg
05-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Well he is former top 10 and he did make wimbledon semis, so he has the potential if he finds the form. His backhand is good on clay as he takes a long time to wind it up and clay optimal for it. Of course his forehand is absolutely dire, but so is Murray's. Playing in front of home crowd is an advantage as well.

I also think,that Gasquet is capable to beat Murray!!Will not be such a surprise!!!

Spider
05-21-2010, 10:10 PM

You're alone on that. Murray will put up a fight if they were to meet in the semifinal. I will be surprised if the result is decided in anything less than four sets either way.

Spider
05-21-2010, 10:12 PM

No chance of that happening. Murray will make atleast the semi final whether you like him or not.

Halba
05-22-2010, 04:15 AM

yes, his backhand is a thing of beauty. and always will be.