PDA

View Full Version : what the heck is this? (need spanish speakers)

tsongaali
05-22-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQI36vny6O0

Was there insults being thrown?

jmverdugo
05-22-2010, 05:55 PM
I think this thread is going to be deleted in 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1

(It says what is written on english)

cesarmo03
05-22-2010, 11:42 PM
le estoy perdiendo respeto a verdasco

aldeayeah
05-23-2010, 03:12 AM
I'll try to produce a suitable transcription and translation:

...su p*t* madre... ¡Su p*t* madre, h*stia! P*to francés de m**rda h*stia p*t*...
[What a motherf***er... motherf***er, f*** it already! that f***ing sh**ty Frenchman, f***...]

Putos franceses de los cojones...
[F***ing French c**ts...]

This part didn't appear in the video:

Jod*ros, jod*ros...
[F*** you, f*** you all...]

As a Spaniard, I apologize to all French people that might read this.

vortex1
05-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Wow, Verdasco went crazy. Shouldn't allow the crowd to rile him up like that.

gold soundz
05-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Was any of what he said directed at Gasquet?

JeMar
05-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Verdasco should never win a match again, he's such a jerk.

drakulie
05-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Was any of what he said directed at Gasquet?

Uhmmm, all of it.

gold soundz
05-23-2010, 06:04 AM
Jeez, how could he do that

CCNM
05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Dios mio! Verdasco has a dirty mouth! :)

drive
05-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Uhmmm, all of it.

Most of verdasco's words were directed to french crowd.

drakulie
05-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Most of verdasco's words were directed to french crowd.

well, when he says, "su", it means he is directing this to one person, not a crowd of people. He also says, "uno", meaning "one", not many. So, I would imagine he was directing this to Gasquet, not the crowd.

drive
05-23-2010, 01:18 PM
well, when he says, "su", it means he is directing this to one person, not a crowd of people. He also says, "uno", meaning "one", not many. So, I would imagine he was directing this to Gasquet, not the crowd.
You're right in that one, the first "sentence" "Su puta madre, puto francés de mierda" refers to Gasquet but after that he started his particular war against french crowd... i would understand this from Nadal on RG last year but not from Verdasco, unacceptable behaviour IMO.
P.D: In spanish we use "Su" for singular and plural

drakulie
05-23-2010, 01:19 PM
^^Is there another video of this????

drive
05-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Well i watched the video on "Cuatro" (Spanish Tv network) site:
http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/
If you click on "Videos destacados" and then on "Verdasco pierde los papeles" on the display in the middle of the web page.

drakulie
05-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Well i watched the video on "Cuatro" (Spanish Tv network) site:
http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/
If you click on "Videos destacados" and then on "Verdasco pierde los papeles" on the display in the middle of the web page.

LMAOOO!!! That's great!! Thanks for providing me the link. He went off on them.

drive
05-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Yes, he went crazy... i think he will feel at home the next 2 weeks

pound cat
05-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Next questions. Was he thrown out of the match?

Did he lose a game? A point?

If not, shame on the umpire.

flyinghippos101
05-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Next questions. Was he thrown out of the match?

Did he lose a game? A point?

If not, shame on the umpire.

Apparently not, but he did lose the match. So... justice prevails.

babbette
05-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Some of those Spaniards I swear....:mad: From Ferrer once insinuating that the ump couldn't do the job right because she was a woman and now this...:mad: And they wonder why they treat Rafa like a god and forget their existence in Spain. It's not just about the matches you win it's the whole package.:mad:

gold soundz
05-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I think the worst part of his insults is when he insulted Gasquet (if he did). What did Gasquet do wrong??

Tennis360
05-23-2010, 04:53 PM
I think the worst part of his insults is when he insulted Gasquet (if he did). What did Gasquet do wrong??

Gasquet hit a beautiful high backhand volley :wink:

gold soundz
05-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Gasquet hit a beautiful high backhand volley :wink:

Haha, Gasquet's volleys are very underrated/unnoticed.

RoddickAce
05-23-2010, 05:00 PM
My spanish isnt good, but I think the first phrase Verdasco said was already an insult!

Cassius Clay
05-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Why did my whole thread get deleted and not this one?

I don't understand these forum censors.

KHSOLO
05-23-2010, 05:20 PM
le estoy perdiendo respeto a verdasco

Donde vives cesar?

KHSOLO
05-23-2010, 05:23 PM

I think the answer would be yes

Cassius Clay
05-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Donde vives cesar?

Todos los foreros somos españoles, hablamos en inglés para parecer más cool.

Benhur
05-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Verdasco has a streak of madness in him when things get hot. I noticed this a few years ago in Montreal. In this video from El Pais they run a transcript of his rants during his match with Gasquet

http://www.elpais.com/videos/deportes/Verdasco/pierde/papeles/elpviddep/20100523elpepudep_4/Ves/

First he is ranting about the fact that Gasquet had just gone for 10 all-or-nothing shots and all 10 of them landed in. ("Se ha jugado diez bolas y las diez le han entrado. Diez de diez". As if this was a personal insult to him. Then, during the changeover, he gives a loud speech to himself about a "puto francés de mierda" and so on. Then he goads the crowd to cheer against him. Then he says the French are the worst public in the world. Then he hits a winner and wonders out loud Let's see who has more cojones. The guy is a bit immature, to say the least.

Tennis360
05-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Verdasco has a streak of madness in him when things get hot. I noticed this a few years ago in Montreal. In this video from El Pais they run a transcript of his rants during his match with Gasquet

http://www.elpais.com/videos/deportes/Verdasco/pierde/papeles/elpviddep/20100523elpepudep_4/Ves/

First he is ranting about the fact that Gasquet had just gone for 10 all-or-nothing shots and all 10 of them landed in. ("Se ha jugado diez bolas y las diez le han entrado. Diez de diez". As if this was a personal insult to him. Then, during the changeover, he gives a loud speech to himself about a "puto francés de mierda" and so on. Then he goads the crowd to cheer against him. Then he says the French are the worst public in the world. Then he hits a winner and wonders out loud Let's see who has more cojones. The guy is a bit immature, to say the least.

yeah - very immature. and he's in the top 10.....I thought his anger started when the crowd was overcheering for Richard hitting a good backhand volley....but based on this clip it was still a great backhand though - to set up the error from Verdasco and for Richard to break back and get back on serve.....well, it's still not the best attitude for a top tenner. I wonder how Richard reacted to the insults....(if he ever heard)...

KHSOLO
05-23-2010, 05:59 PM

Hes got a Venezuela libre sign in his sig so i though he lived in Venezuela

babbette
05-23-2010, 06:20 PM

e flipping eeewwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm glad Richie Rich won. What the hek dropped is Dasco's breakfast that morning!

Buckethead
05-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Ooopa, I know what "puto" means,I learned that from the Mexicans who worked for me.
I hope that Verdasco loses early,just to stop cursing at an opponent that is playing better and won the tournament.I don't care who you are, if you curse at somebody else in your own language you are a pu..y.Just be a man and curse at him on his face.
Verdasco needs to grow some balls and become a man.
But i noticed that the spaniards,most of them,including Nadal curses at other players,just another reason why i don't like most of them.
If a guy makes 10 greats shots,that is his credit,if you can't,go work and try to make it happen,otherwise is time to put up or shut up.

kraggy
05-23-2010, 08:04 PM
But i noticed that the spaniards,most of them,including Nadal curses at other players,just another reason why i don't like most of them.

Evidence of Nadal cursing at other players?

Juges8932
05-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Eh, I'm 100% French and initially, it ****ed me off, especially since I had actually started becoming a fan of his in the past year. However, I think it's kind of self-righteous to act like he is the devil for doing that. Yeah, what he said was bad, inappropriate, and completely rude. But we all get mad and say/do things that we aren't supposed to. It doesn't make it right, but it makes us human. I don't know whether he has a history of this type of behavior, but I've watched a lot of him and haven't seen it before.

Carsomyr
05-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Despicable behavior from Verdasco; it's one thing to express frustration with the infamous French crowd, but quite another to insult a fellow touring professional who has no control over them. Completely bush league.

World Beater
05-23-2010, 08:30 PM
nadal yells "pu*a" all the time.

but every player curses.

verdasco can mutter whatever he wants to himself. who cares.

as long as he doesnt it direct it to gasquet's face. That is out of line.

cesarmo03
05-23-2010, 09:01 PM

LOL

Hes got a Venezuela libre sign in his sig so i though he lived in Venezuela

That is correct KHSOLO im latino.

Ooopa, I know what "puto" means,I learned that from the Mexicans who worked for me.

I have an idea how you learn that word from your employees. you must be a awesome boss lol

logicflawed
05-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I, by no means speak Spanish well, I barely understand it, but it was pretty apparent to me that he was hot and a good portion of his rant seemed directed at or about Gasquet. After watching it a couple of times over, I was able to pick out some words, and yeah... wow! Let's just say a lot of respect was lost for Verdasco today... by myself and probably by countless others.

TheTruth
05-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Eh, I'm 100% French and initially, it ****ed me off, especially since I had actually started becoming a fan of his in the past year. However, I think it's kind of self-righteous to act like he is the devil for doing that. Yeah, what he said was bad, inappropriate, and completely rude. But we all get mad and say/do things that we aren't supposed to. It doesn't make it right, but it makes us human. I don't know whether he has a history of this type of behavior, but I've watched a lot of him and haven't seen it before.

Agree. It was bad, but anyone who has every been angry should understand.

nadal era
05-23-2010, 09:22 PM
its time to move the french open away from france.

kimbahpnam
05-23-2010, 09:29 PM
the french crowd being hated is nothing new

Love Game
05-23-2010, 10:01 PM

According to Google translate, he said: "Your ****ing mother ****ing s*** French, French ****ing balls" @ http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=%22Su+puta+madre%2C+puto+franc%C3%A9s+de+mier da%2C+puto+franc%C3%A9s+de+los+cojones%22&sl=es&tl=en#

I think he was expressing dissatisfaction with this year's . . .
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5350/rgballs.jpg

TheLoneWolf
05-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Yes, Verdasco is extremely hotheaded. Anyone that speaks some Spanish has known that for years. Whenever he gets frustrated he starts cursing. I think it does nothing but bad for him to get into that sort of behavior.

TheLoneWolf
05-23-2010, 10:32 PM
its time to move the french open away from france.
^^ROTFL. LOLOLOLOL.

woodrow1029
05-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Microphones pick up a lot more. I can almost guarantee that the chair umpire and Gasquet didn't even hear him until they saw it on tape later.

And, btw, yes he can get fined after the fact even if he doesn't get a code violation. Whether he did or not, I have no idea.

tsongaali
05-23-2010, 11:50 PM

In case you didn't know, everyone on this board thinks over-highly of themselves when they actually amount to nearly nothing.

Carsomyr
05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
In case you didn't know, everyone on this board thinks over-highly of themselves when they actually amount to nearly nothing.

Yes. Far be it from all us 'nothings' who collectively pay for these athletes to perform and have a sense of decorum about their jobs to ever question how their work is done.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM
Evidence of Nadal cursing at other players?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9Yg59QrSw~

vs Gaudio calling him "Sudaca"...

ho about that... Saint Parera has his faults too...

CMM
05-24-2010, 12:44 AM

You can't hear exactly what he says.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 12:47 AM
You can't hear exactly what he says.

omfg... this is just too much..

So you believe that Guadio adressed him like that for being called Dr. Gaudio...

:oops:

Nadal: Dr. Gaudio... Dr. Gaudio... please excuse my insolence if it may sound as such, but you must understand...

Gaudio: &%$#"&"&$#%#&%#%&...

CMM
05-24-2010, 12:49 AM
So you believe that Guadio adressed him like that for being called Dr. Gaudio...

:oops:

I don't believe anything. The sound is bad and you can't understand what he says.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 12:53 AM
I don't believe anything. The sound is bad and you can't understand what he says.

so it made prime time news in Argentina but you question it's audibility...

talk about being in love!

CMM
05-24-2010, 12:55 AM
talk about being in love!

:roll: So smart...

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 12:57 AM
:roll: So smart...

nice diversion tactics...

but kicking dust wont work with me!

Still you did not adress the main subject of the post (not the thread)...

NADAL DID INSULT GAUDIO CALLING HIM "SUDACA GIL"...

there is video proof!

CMM
05-24-2010, 12:58 AM
there is video proof!

I can't hear what he says. And I'm sure you can't either.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I can't hear what he says. And I'm sure you can't either.

Prime Time News broadcast in Argentina... it sounds just fine!

CMM
05-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Prime Time News broadcast in Argentina... it sounds just fine!

I still can't hear what he says. :-|

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 01:05 AM
I still can't hear what he says. :-|

Sudaca Gil... it's what he says!

:?

cucio
05-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Wow, Gor, you have it good for Rafa, haven't you?

We have discussed that video several times in this forum. At no point you can hear that last transcribed sentence. Some even say it is a spoof. I can't say one way or the other, since all you can hear at that point is garbled noise and some howling, but I have a hard time to picture an already disgruntled Gaudio hearing that and not jumping to Nadal's throat.

I have heard Nadal mumbling or mouthing the exclamation "su puta madre", at least once, though I don't recall exactly when. Although that expression literally implies someone's mother engaging in, let's call it, body-shopping, the most likely meaning in that context is one of "grudging admiration" when an adversary has just hit a great shot or performed admirably in some other way, so you would take it as a compliment.

aldeayeah
05-24-2010, 01:48 AM
Verdasco apologizes:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/2010/05/23/tenis/1274642699.html

"After thinking about what happened in the Nice final against Richard Gasquet, I want to apologize to the fans, to Gasquet himself, and of course, to the French crowd. Those who know me well know that I've always had a lot of respect for my rivals and for the crowd, no matter the nationality."

"What happened was the result of the provocations of two individual fans, who aren't representative of the French crowd at all. I shoud have never played along with them; I should have kept my calm and held my nerves, but I couldn't because of the tension of the match. Because of that, I insist on my apology for all that happened, which I'm deeply sorry for"

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Wow, Gor, you have it good for Rafa, haven't you?

no. i have it good for some Rafa fans in this place.

We have discussed that video several times in this forum. At no point you can hear that last transcribed sentence. Some even say it is a spoof. I can't say one way or the other, since all you can hear at that point is garbled noise and some howling, but I have a hard time to picture an already disgruntled Gaudio hearing that and not jumping to Nadal's throat.

im pretty sure Gaudio reacted like that for being called Your Higness... :roll:

I have heard Nadal mumbling or mouthing the exclamation "su puta madre", at least once, though I don't recall exactly when. Although that expression literally implies someone's mother engaging in, let's call it, body-shopping, the most likely meaning in that context is one of "grudging admiration" when an adversary has just hit a great shot or performed admirably in some other way, so you would take it as a compliment.

Im Portuguese as you know, so i do know one of two (or more) expressions from your country... maybe because i go there every summer... :?

and sure.. anyone can have a emotional breakdown. Verdasco, Rafa,... even my favourite all time, Agassi had his paranoid moments... god knows how i tend to boil in "small water". but one thing is saying the comon "Hostia", or "The Puta Madre" or the "Hijo de.." and other thing is going for the "French %%%" or the "Sudaca Gil"...

that shouldnt mean i like him (AA) less... or Nadal's Fans liking Nadal!

Benhur
05-24-2010, 03:57 AM
im pretty sure Gaudio reacted like that for being called Your Higness... :roll:

You are not making the slightest bit of sense.

1st. The alleged insult comes supposedly at the very end of the clip, when the subtitles run those words. The only problem is that NOTHNG can be heard from Nadal at that point, and nobody has produced a clip where Nadal can be heard saying anything at all at that point, let alone the words attributed to him by the subtitles.

2nd. Whatever Gaudio was angry about occured during play, well BEFORE the alleged insult at the end of the clip. As they walked towards the chairs Gaudio can be heard saying "no te hagas el boludo" and later "no te hagas el vivo". Nadal can be heard saying "yo no he hecho nada". Gaudio can be heard saying "no pongas esa carita". That's it. Nadal cannot be heard at all when the supposed insult takes place at the end of the clip. Whatever Gaudio was angry about cannot be known from the clip.

Your argument that Gaudio was angry because of the supposed Nadal insult is really, really, really silly. It implies that Gaudio, at the net, had the ability to predict what Nadal was going to say in the chair 15 seconds later, and start an argument about it 15 seconds before it supposedly happened. You need to get your head checked.
Here is Gaudio talking about Nadal in very nice terms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwfSh5mtc8&feature=related

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 04:19 AM
You are not making the slightest bit of sense.

1st. The alleged insult comes supposedly at the very end of the clip, when the subtitles run those words. The only problem is that NOTHNG can be heard from Nadal at that point, and nobody has produced a clip where Nadal can be heard saying anything at all at that point, let alone the words attributed to him by the subtitles.

2nd. Whatever Gaudio was angry about occured during play, well BEFORE the alleged insult at the end of the clip. As they walked towards the chairs Gaudio can be heard saying "no te hagas el boludo" and later "no te hagas el vivo". Nadal can be heard saying "yo no he hecho nada". Gaudio can be heard saying "no pongas esa carita". That's it. Nadal cannot be heard at all when the supposed insult takes place at the end of the clip. Whatever Gaudio was angry about cannot be known from the clip.

Your argument that Gaudio was angry because of the supposed Nadal insult is really, really, really silly. It implies that Gaudio, at the net, had the ability to predict what Nadal was going to say in the chair 15 seconds later, and start an argument about it 15 seconds before it supposedly happened. You need to get your head checked.
Here is Gaudio talking about Nadal in very nice terms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwfSh5mtc8&feature=related

NO. that is not my argument.

it's a figment of our collective imagination. Nadal was extremely polit at Nadal and the name calling did not exist. in fact the video itself is non-existent...

So sorry for wasting your time

Benhur
05-24-2010, 04:34 AM
it's a figment of our collective imagination. in fact the video itself is non-existent...

What is non-existent is the words the subtitles put in Nadal's mouth.

It is also highly unlikely that a Spaniard would spontaneously use the word "gil". If that word is part of Nadal's common vocabulary, he could only have learned it from Argentineans.

You still have not explained how Gaudio has the ability to hear words in the future and get upset about them before they happen.

Nor have you produced any videos where Nadal can be heard saying any such words to Gaudio.

Leonidas
05-24-2010, 04:44 AM

He used "su", but it can refer to the french crowd as a whole, not necessarily to one person. He shouldn´t have said that, but that is what a lot people think anyway.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 04:46 AM

It is also highly unlikely that a Spaniard would spontaneously use the word "gil". If that word is part of Nadal's common vocabulary, he could only have learned it from Argentineans.

You still have not explained how Gaudio has the ability to hear words in the future and get upset about them before they happen.

Nor have you produced any videos where Nadal can be heard saying any such words to Gaudio.

Like i said... the fact that Nadal provoked and insulted Gaudio during the match and while in a changeover by calling him a sudaca and that it made prime time news in Argentina is all a figment of my imagination...

in fact, that match never even happened... please excuse me for such foolishness!

jmverdugo
05-24-2010, 05:01 AM
^^ I can't hear the end of that clip and I definitely can't hear those words that are in subtitles. All the news about that are linked and based on that video and I wouldn't say it reached prime time.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 05:06 AM
^^ I can't hear the end of that clip and I definitely can't hear those words that are in subtitles. All the news about that are linked and based on that video and I wouldn't say it reached prime time.

Sorry to you too. just ate a candy bar and im getting to excited with the sugar rush.

it's making me imagine things like a TV News Broadcast In Argentina making up all that about Nadal calling a Sudaca to Gaudio in the Monte Carlo Masters...

i need a rest!

sorry to all the posters... Hope Saint Nadal' name is not stained for this pure speculation!!

drakulie
05-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Nadal picks his butt. nuff said.

cucio
05-24-2010, 05:31 AM
sorry to all the posters... Hope Saint Nadal' name is not stained for this pure speculation!!

It is not a matter of bias, in this case.

Seriously accusing someone of a racial slur is no small matter, and should be substantiated by some incontrovertible proof. If you watch it in an unbiased way that clip only shows Gaudio telling off Nadal (we don't know why) who in turn responds rather meekly.

To substantiate the accusation the only thing we have is a subtitle and the presumption that the journalist didn't make it up. Since the journalist may benefit of tergiversating the facts seeking higher audience ratings (or outright lying, ever heard of tabloids?) I would be careful of taking his words at face value, especially when Nadal has a previous good reputation in these matters.

It would be nice if some of our Argentinean friends could attest on the reputation of this particular newscaster.

Benhur
05-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Like i said... the fact that Nadal provoked and insulted Gaudio during the match and while in a changeover by calling him a sudaca and that it made prime time news in Argentina is all a figment of my imagination...

Nothing from the video allows you to know what Gaudio was upset about. If Nadal said something to him during play, that is not shown anywhere in the video.

Nothing from the video shows that Nadal said those words to Gaudio during the changeover. Nadal cannot be heard at all (in fact he can't even be seen) when the subtitles run those words.

There are some options. Maybe Nadal learned how to use the word 'gil' by seeing in his own mind the future fake subtitles at the end of this video, so he thought the words "sudaca gil" in his own mind, and the future authors of the subtitles read his mind and put the words there, at a point when Nadal is neither heard nor seen in the video. Or maybe Gaudio got a glimpse of the future closing words in the subtitles and cooperated by initiating an argument before they even sat down for the changeover.

Those are some options. To my mind, the most likely explanaton is that you are a silly goose blowing smoke.

babbette
05-24-2010, 05:34 AM

Apology accepted. :wink:

Gen
05-24-2010, 05:35 AM
You don't have to argue with these two. Hatred to Nadal is their daily bread. Judging by the number of hater-posts they should be quite corpulent.

kraggy
05-24-2010, 05:58 AM

This is absolute BS, nothing is intelligible. You can't just presume that if B reacts then A must have incited him.

In any case I don't doubt that everybody has their faults, I was asking more in terms of it being a 'regular' occurrence.

jmverdugo
05-24-2010, 06:04 AM
Sorry to you too. just ate a candy bar and im getting to excited with the sugar rush.

it's making me imagine things like a TV News Broadcast In Argentina making up all that about Nadal calling a Sudaca to Gaudio in the Monte Carlo Masters...

i need a rest!

It has nothing to do with Saint Nadal and I am not a Nadal fan at all, give an straight answer: can you hear Nadal saying that?

FYI not everything that is on a TV News Broadast is true.

vive le beau jeu !
05-24-2010, 06:14 AM
I have an idea how you learn that word from your employees. you must be a awesome boss lol
that one made me laugh ! :)

sure it's not the fault of the sweet pasteis de belem ? ;)

by the way, it seems i ate too much sugar too... ah, if only gaudio lost just a bit more of his "cool" (SCRSMASH !!!)... well, he'd probably be in jail, but...... :)

jwbarrientos
05-24-2010, 07:50 AM
I'd love to see Verdasco going against Gasquet in Paris .... would be interested

TheLoneWolf
05-24-2010, 07:55 AM

there is video proof!
1. It is possible this actually happened. If two people get involved in nasty arguments, each person will pull from the repertoir of insults available to them. No big deal. To anyone who doesn't know what "sudaca" means, it is a pejorative way for Spaniards to refer to Southern Americans, particularly Argentineans. It would be the Argentinean equivalent of "gallego" to refer to Spaniards I guess.
2. If this was evidence in a trial, it would be invalid. You can't hear *****, and you couldn't use a lip interpreter because the video doesn't show Nadal talking either. Furthermore, "Gil" is something that is not used in Spain at all, which in itself casts doubts on whether this actually happened.
3. A news report from Argentina is hardly any proof. You are kidding me, right? I don't even trust the Pope, much less a news report from Argentina. LOL.

Cassius Clay
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM

there is video proof!

No, there isn't, so shut up.

Gorecki
05-24-2010, 01:21 PM
No, there isn't, so shut up.

ok...

10 zarazogas

Love Game
05-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Nadal picks his butt. nuff said.

That's not butt picking! :evil:

That's wardrobe adjustment! :mrgreen:

Love Game
05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
ok...

10 zarazogas

teehee ... sweet ... :D

inthemisosoup
05-24-2010, 08:18 PM

i thought it was weird that nadal used the word "gil" too. i have only heard that word used by argentinians. then again, it could have been some "ironic" sort of insult.

but, i digress. this thread is about verdasco. it was refreshing to see an apology, at least. :)