PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!

ga tennis
05-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Its goin down in Athens tomorrow at 5:00p.m.......

myservenow
05-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Sorry, you hairy dawg, but the Big Orange are taking what belongs to them on your home court tomorrow!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Seriously, I wish I could be there for that one and see that home crowd razz the Vols. I think Tennessee is not shying away from the home court crowd and what is to come.

If this is the year for the Vols to take it all, then it is fitting they will have to go through Jawja to get there.

If not Vols tomorrow, then I'll be pulling for SEC in the championship.

Oh yeah, I forgot, GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ga tennis
05-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Sorry, you hairy dawg, but the Big Orange are taking what belongs to them on your home court tomorrow!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Seriously, I wish I could be there for that one and see that home crowd razz the Vols. I think Tennessee is not shying away from the home court crowd and what is to come.

If this is the year for the Vols to take it all, then it is fitting they will have to go through Jawja to get there.

If not Vols tomorrow, then I'll be pulling for SEC in the championship.

Oh yeah, I forgot, GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The VOLS were too tuff for my BULLDOGS! I just wish they could have won their next match i always cheer for the S.E.C.

Fedace
05-30-2010, 11:47 AM
The VOLS were too tuff for my BULLDOGS! I just wish they could have won their next match i always cheer for the S.E.C.

Why aren't you so happy ?? The Daaawwwg did beat Barte today to reach the Finals of women's touney. i think her name was Carly Gullickson or something like that....:confused:

Dawgie Dawg
01-17-2012, 01:01 PM
It seems like only yesterday that Tennessee was a threat.

andfor
01-17-2012, 05:01 PM
It seems like only yesterday that Tennessee was a threat.

Memphis is the threat from Tennessee this year. Men and Women. Watch

Dawgie Dawg
02-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Memphis is the threat from Tennessee this year. Men and Women. Watch

to who? Don't kid yourself.

andfor
02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
to who? Don't kid yourself.

Ok. We'll see on 02/17.

Dawgie Dawg
02-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Ok. We'll see on 02/17.

im still laughing at this post

andfor
02-16-2012, 12:12 PM
They already beat UT. We'll see tomorrow who gets to laugh.

ClarkC
02-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Ok. We'll see on 02/17.

They already beat UT. We'll see tomorrow who gets to laugh.

Did I miss something in the indoor draw? Is Memphis in there somewhere?

andfor
02-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Did I miss something in the indoor draw? Is Memphis in there somewhere?

They play Vandy tomorrow. Not at the indoor, one step at a time.

andfor
02-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Memphis beats Vandy and claims best college tennis team in Tennessee in 2012. Vandy's #1 was out if the line up. Oh, Memphis undefeated #5 was out of their lineup. Memphis is better today, go Tigers!

http://www.vucommodores.com/livestats/m-tennis/xlive.htm

Dawgie Dawg
02-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Memphis beats Vandy and claims best college tennis team in Tennessee in 2012. Vandy's #1 was out if the line up. Oh, Memphis undefeated #5 was out of their lineup. Memphis is better today, go Tigers!

http://www.vucommodores.com/livestats/m-tennis/xlive.htm

what's this got to do with Georgia? You know damn well UGA wouldn't lose a set to ... who do you root for again? Like Memphis?

andfor
02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
what's this got to do with Georgia? You know damn well UGA wouldn't lose a set to ... who do you root for again? Like Memphis?

Memphis Men have beaten the two SEC teams they've faced year to date. We'll see again today. If you don't understand why i wrote what i wrote use your UGA reading skills and go reread the thread. BTW Memphis women lost to UGA last week in Athens 3-4. So much for taking a set.

Dawgie Dawg
04-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Memphis Men have beaten the two SEC teams they've faced year to date. We'll see again today. If you don't understand why i wrote what i wrote use your UGA reading skills and go reread the thread. BTW Memphis women lost to UGA last week in Athens 3-4. So much for taking a set.

Lost to Alabama.

andfor
04-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Lost to Alabama.

True and admittedly was a bad loss. You're a little late to the game.