PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam Broadcasting!

Buckethead
05-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Today the Tennis Channel and ESPN ****ed me off a lot.
First the had Sprem VS Kirilenko,which was a worthless match from all points of view.There is absolute no relevance to show 2 players like that while Bennetteau was playing Gulbis.Of course I watched it online.
Then ESPN decides to show Venus Williams VS Schnyder while Tsonga and Brands were playing a much better match in all sorts of level.
I can't stand the Williams's tennis broadcasting anymore.Anything the W. sisters do they show, weather its doubles,singles,trip to Africa,trip to the Vet,to the Spa,or to McD.
Thank God we have online broadcasting.

djokovicgonzalez2010
05-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Get DirecTV
It fixes everything I heartheartheart Channel 0701

OKUSA
05-23-2010, 07:23 PM
if you're a tennis fan and don't have directv then i don't know what the hell you are doing. i mean i could understand it if you couldn't get it, but it sounds like you have cable if you get espn so get rid of that garbage

myservenow
05-23-2010, 07:25 PM
What about when NBC takes over the broadcasting for the men's semis on Friday? Will Direct TV broadcast both men's semis live? That would make it worth it. Thanks.

OKUSA
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
unless you live in the backwoods then you can get nbc over the air in stunning high definition. i still get directv even though i don't get nbc because it's that much better. i'm not forced to watch garbage matches for the first 8 days.

i just go to my friends house for the games on nbc or if that's not possible then i'll go to my parents house

Buckethead
05-24-2010, 07:54 AM
I have cable TV with the sports package that includes Tchannel.
After my contract expires I sure will think about it,the only problem is ,that satellite has problems during storms which I never had problems having cable.

El Diablo
05-24-2010, 08:31 AM
There always seems to be a broadcast complaint thread like this with every slam. Let's review: marketing data shows that 80% of household purchasing decisions are made by the woman (in a male-female home). Networks thus try to make their broadcast as appealing to woman as possible, because their sponsors want to see demographics showing as many female viewers as possible. They also know that the tennis ADDICT will watch whatever they put on (except a small number who find a stream on the computer), but the CASUAL tennis fan may not even know who Gulbis and Benneteau are. So a cute number like Kirilenko, whom the female viewers can fantasize about being, and the male viewers can fantasize whatever, becomes a more appealing match for them to broadcast.

sureshs
05-24-2010, 08:51 AM
DirecTV Sport Mix Channel 701 is the way to go baby

Buckethead
05-28-2010, 09:32 AM
ESPN????
It is ridiculous that they stopped the live broadcasting to show Shitrena williams,Hewitt,Fed...
C'mon,Tsonga and De Bakker was great match,they could've shown Isner,Cilic,Soderling,but ...
Thanks God online broadc is good.