PDA

View Full Version : Question for UGA tennis fans on NCAA championship?

GATennisMom
05-24-2010, 05:35 AM
I want to know how early you have to be there tonight for the semis (5pm start time) or for the finals tomorrow night (6pm start time) to purchase the tickets that go on sale 1 hour before at McGill. Was wondering how long the lines are and do you need to be there 2 or 3 hours before start time to be able to get in. We want to take our son up and are from Atlanta so would hate to get there and not be able to get in. Thanks for any advice!

alb1
05-24-2010, 06:03 AM
My daughter and her friends went Friday night, and I took my son yesterday. We've been getting there 1-1/2 hours before match time and the lines are short.
If you go early today you can catch the end of the women's match in the stadium before UGA plays or watch some of the Virginia/USC match on the outer courts.

myservenow
05-24-2010, 08:35 AM
After Tennessee beats Jawja tonight, I would expect the lines to be shorter due to the lack of Jawja fans.:wink:

Just kidding, but not really. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

I think they are expecting a huge contingent of UGA fans there tonight. Not sure how well the other teams travel even for the NCAA Final Four.

GATennisMom
05-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks - hopefully UGA will pull off a win tonight!

BullDogTennis
05-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks - hopefully UGA will pull off a win tonight!

GO VOLS!!!!!