PDA

View Full Version : Lenglen court squeaky and hardly clay again

Leonidas
05-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Just turn on the tv and watch Verdasco-kunitsyn. Today again the same squeaky sound when players move that has never been heard on clay courts. Thatīs only for hard courts. Dont know if that was on purpose, and havenīt seen the Chartrier, but they should definitely put more clay on Lenglen! and no, it has not to do with the heat, they shouldnīt be squeaky at all

Li Ching Yuen
05-25-2010, 01:44 AM
What happens if I don't have a tv?

namelessone
05-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Just turn on the tv and watch Verdasco-kunitsyn. Today again the same squeaky sound when players move that has never been heard on clay courts. Thatīs only for hard courts. Dont know if that was on purpose, and havenīt seen the Chartrier, but they should definitely put more clay on Lenglen! and no, it has not to do with the heat, they shouldnīt be squeaky at all

Don't worry,people will just ignore your posts and make fun of you even though it is clear that shoes shouldn't be squeaking on freaking clay.

sdont
05-25-2010, 02:08 AM
I'm watching right now and I don't hear any squeaky sound. :confused:

zagor
05-25-2010, 02:17 AM

You still doubt even after the overwhelming evidence Gorecki presented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jNQMJynCMw

Tell me you don't hear squeaking here hater.

pound cat
05-25-2010, 03:09 AM

I know you have the internet. The matches are all there...free.

Gorecki
05-25-2010, 03:41 AM

i was watcing the match in my htc, with sound off and still could hear the squeak... it could very well be inside my head, but, im not sure

you are just another hater

posted from a squeaking htc diamond

sdont
05-25-2010, 03:53 AM
i was watcing the match in my htc, with sound off and still could hear the squeak... it could very well be inside my head, but, im not sure

you are just another hater

posted from a squeaking htc diamond

Coming from a guy who got his diplomas in a pack of Doritos, this wouldn't surprise me. It is scientifically proved that eating too much Doritos produces a phantom sound in your head quite similar to shoes squeaking on a HC surface.

Gorecki
05-25-2010, 04:01 AM
Coming from a guy who got his diplomas in a pack of Doritos, this wouldn't surprise me. It is scientifically proved that eating too much Doritos produces a phantom sound in your head quite similar to shoes squeaking on a HC surface.

maybe if i soak them enough, they will squeak less? water? beer? what do you sugest?

ksbh
05-25-2010, 04:56 AM
No problem, tune into the radio. You only need to 'hear'! ;)

aphex
05-25-2010, 05:01 AM

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2010/02/conspiracy.jpg

sdont
05-25-2010, 05:20 AM
maybe if i soak them enough, they will squeak less? water? beer? what do you sugest?

Goat milk in the morning. Mojito in the afternoon. Pure malt after sunset.

aphex
05-25-2010, 05:28 AM
www.*******_conspiracy.com

The mystery has been solved!

Those cunning Frenchies have secretly installed basketball courts underneath the clay. Thus the squeaking.

If Federer and Nadal reach the final, they have planned to suck all the clay out, giving Federer an unfair (they're French after all!) advantage.

http://www.sportsandfield.net/facility/img/court.jpg