PDA

View Full Version : NCIS Los Angeles ...

Davis937
05-26-2010, 02:08 PM
... this TV show has kinda grown on me ... unfortunately, I didn't watch the series from the beginning ... two things to say: (1) I really like Callen or Mr. G. as I call him; and (2) this show has way too many characters ... I definitely think they should eliminate that Tech expert, the psychologist, and maybe even the female agent ... I would like to see Heddy play a larger role in the episodes ... and ... I love her interaction with the two male leads ... any thoughts? ... oh, also forgot ... did Callen have a serious relationship with some law enforcement officer who was killed in action? Wasn't able to see that episode ... thanks, posters!

NadalFan1990
05-26-2010, 07:25 PM
The person you are thinking about, asking if Callen had a serious relationship with a law enforcement officer, was actually his old boss, Special Agent Macy... her death was revealed in, I believe, the third to last original NCIS episode of the current season. she was a Jag Lawyer that didn't prosecute Special Agent Gibbs for murdering his Wife and Daughter's killer... she cited it as a "just-kill"

ccmasterk
05-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Too many characters!? There's like seven...

NadalFan1990
05-26-2010, 09:36 PM
IMO, the original NCIS series cannot be outdone...
Ducky cannot be replaced, McGee is just the ultimate Mr. Gadget of the team, DiNozzo is one of a kind, Ziva is the hot assassin, and Gibbs is just the GOAT of TV Special Agents...

although one would argue that Daniela Ruah's caracter comes close to Ziva... They are both portrayed by really sexy actresses

Davis937
05-26-2010, 11:20 PM
The person you are thinking about, asking if Callen had a serious relationship with a law enforcement officer, was actually his old boss, Special Agent Macy... her death was revealed in, I believe, the third to last original NCIS episode of the current season. she was a Jag Lawyer that didn't prosecute Special Agent Gibbs for murdering his Wife and Daughter's killer... she cited it as a "just-kill"

Hey NadalFan ... thanks for the background information ... I guess Callen's feelings for Macy explain why he doesn't appear too keen on starting any new relationships ... I really enjoy his character (... and I'm a guy) ... I like how they are slowly providing glimpses into Callen's "story" ... I wonder what kind of lady he will be attracted to ... probably next season ... but ... thanks again for the information!

Davis937
05-26-2010, 11:23 PM
IMO, the original NCIS series cannot be outdone...
Ducky cannot be replaced, McGee is just the ultimate Mr. Gadget of the team, DiNozzo is one of a kind, Ziva is the hot assassin, and Gibbs is just the GOAT of TV Special Agents...

although one would argue that Daniela Ruah's caracter comes close to Ziva... They are both portrayed by really sexy actresses

... you're right ... the original NCIS uses all of its characters well ... and they all add to the totality of the show ... however, I don't see that ever happening with NCIS LA ... these additional characters "clutter" the show, IMHO ... like I said, I wish they would greater play to Heddy (sp) ... the show can do without those characters I mentioned ... shoots, at one point this season they were trying to add still another character ... that dude from the LA police department ... stop ... too much, already!!

FloridaAG
05-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Good show - I watch it

Nanshiki
05-27-2010, 05:25 AM
I love NCIS but JAG was better.

Davis937
05-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Good show - I watch it

I work in the cj area ... I'm thinking you do too?