PDA

View Full Version : lm prestige mp or flexpoint radical tour???

spanish fly
05-15-2005, 10:02 AM
hey,
i am a hardhitting 22 year old baseline player and just can't decide between the above mentioned rackets. anyone out here who played both????

i am just a baseline player, only at the net if it's necessary.

how is the control of the rackets????

montx
05-15-2005, 10:27 AM
I have swung around with the fp radical tour, feels great, but haven't playtested it. It does feel good static weight and light swingweight, plus open swing pattern is nice. I haven't tried the LM prestige, but i formerly played with the LM Radical, which is a good racquet, for power at least.

wao
05-15-2005, 01:07 PM
hey,
i am a hardhitting 22 year old baseline player and just can't decide between the above mentioned rackets. anyone out here who played both????

i am just a baseline player, only at the net if it's necessary.

how is the control of the rackets????

Spanish Fly,
I have reciently switched from the LM Prestige MP to the FP Tour. The Flexpoint for me offers more power from the baseline, with simular static weight as the Prestige ( 12oz. range ) besides it is much more flexable which I really enjoy. Control would have to be with the Prestige because of the string pattern though I have ample control with the TOUR. I did have to string it on the higher side 61lbs.
Take them out for a demo. That is the only true way to determine which fits your game.

Wayne