PDA

View Full Version : Sam Querrey leaves Paris

wvtennis
05-27-2010, 05:55 AM
In his interview after his 1st round singles lost, Sam said that he was not having fun out there and that it had been like that for quite a while. Hope this is just his frustration coming out and not some sort of larger issue with burnout or something else. Thoughts?

Totai
05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
What burn out? the guy hasn't been out there long enough to be burned out

malakas
05-27-2010, 06:10 AM
What burn out? the guy hasn't been out there long enough to be burned out

he has been playing and training long hours since he was a little kid.He has always the pressure to perform month in month out in all different places away from hisfamily and friends.

I hope it's just him feeling a little tired and not something deeper and I hope he takes some time off,enjoys himself and comes back stronger and happier.

Charles Norris
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Just saw he pulled out of doubs to go home. Hope he just needs some rest to rejuvenate. Seems like a good kid to me.

Fedace
05-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Just saw he pulled out of doubs to go home. Hope he just needs some rest to rejuvenate. Seems like a good kid to me.

Hope so. He would be Dangerous at Wimbledon.:)

Fee
05-27-2010, 09:15 AM
In his interview after his 1st round singles lost, Sam said that he was not having fun out there and that it had been like that for quite a while. Hope this is just his frustration coming out and not some sort of larger issue with burnout or something else. Thoughts?

There's a thread on this from two days ago when it happened. In the match section.

Bhagi Katbamna
05-27-2010, 10:00 AM
He had been playing in every clay-court tournament getting ready for the FO. I think his camp made a scheduling mistake and he over played.