PDA

View Full Version : IPOD Theft Getting Out of Hand (I've got to vent!!)

DonnyDarko
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Man... In the last two days I've read or seen 3 news reports on people getting beat up for their I-Pods. The last one was a 15yo kid selling his Ipod on Craigs List and getting the living crap beat out of him in front of his mother!

http://edmonds.komonews.com/content/teen-beaten-robbed-after-posting-ipod-ad-craigslist

I just want to kick the living %!@#^&* out of those thieves!

I know there are a lot of teens on this board, I don't mean to sound like "Dad" but be careful if you're using an Ipod touch or any touch screen device! These thieves will come right up to you, and lay you flat before you have a chance to react!

tennis005
05-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Stealing from a kid is pretty low but Ive got some that are even lower. A couple of dudes broke into our local Child Crisis Center and stole 30 bikes that the center used to help rehabilitate kids through exercise.

DonnyDarko
05-27-2010, 09:16 PM
I just don't get it! Don't these people have a conscience or heart?

We had a couple of food banks broken into and cleared out over the holidays. Local Toys for Tots was cleaned out as well. I know times are hard but why make it harder on the folks that really need the help!

tennis005
05-27-2010, 09:27 PM
I know. Dont steal from the poor or anyone for that matter!

Sentinel
05-27-2010, 09:35 PM
IF people had a conscience or a heart, you would have no crime at all. Or hardly any. This would be a different world.

But yeah, stealing from a kid sucks.

Bhagi Katbamna
05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I just don't get it! Don't these people have a conscience or heart?

We had a couple of food banks broken into and cleared out over the holidays. Local Toys for Tots was cleaned out as well. I know times are hard but why make it harder on the folks that really need the help!

No. People have been brainwashed into believing that they have a right to so many things, that it has become ingrained into people's minds that they can justify doing anything.