PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera ... "you lost me"

Davis937
05-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Did any of you get a chance to see Chrtina perform that song on the American Idol finale ... what a beautiful song ... and a wonderful performance ... check it out:

http://www.christinaaguilera.com/us/news/christina-aguilera-perfoms-you-lost-me-american-idol

Anaconda
05-28-2010, 03:28 AM
All music like this should be sealed into a metal box, and dropped into the deapest depths of the ocean.

jamesblakefan#1
05-28-2010, 07:11 AM
All music like this should be sealed into a metal box, and dropped into the deapest depths of the ocean.

And you say you're not a d ouche when it comes to music...:roll:

Aguilera has a great voice. Better than, say, Michael Buble? :twisted:

ollinger
05-28-2010, 07:15 AM
Reminds me that early in her career people would compare her to Brittney Spears and wonder who would turn out to be the bigger talent. Well....different talents.

vsbabolat
05-28-2010, 07:31 AM

Aguilera has a great voice and so does Pat Benatar. I like Pat's style of music much better though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKCU5ll3D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUFZwJb9GA&feature=channel

Anaconda
05-28-2010, 08:03 AM

I'll just say what you continuously say: Personal opinion. I like Jazz/swing/easy listening. And if you have ever been to a Michael Buble concert, you would know that he has a great personality and is primarily a perfomer/entertainer.

Sorry but you continuously bash tennis players like Safin, i can turn around and say that Safin > Blake. Bye.

jamesblakefan#1
05-28-2010, 08:15 AM
I'll just say what you continuously say: Personal opinion. I like Jazz/swing/easy listening. And if you have ever been to a Michael Buble concert, you would know that he has a great personality and is primarily a perfomer/entertainer.

Sorry but you continuously bash tennis players like Safin, i can turn around and say that Safin > Blake. Bye.

Except there's stats and numbers that back up that reasoning. Not like I ever claimed Blake to be greater than Safin, so that post is totally irrelevant.

You're constantly snobbishly trying to push your beliefs about music onto everyone, even coming into here and making that little snobbish remark in the 2nd post. It gets quite old after awhile. Music is all about opinion. Saying you like Buble and Sinatra is one thing, but it becomes quite off base when you say things like hip hop takes no talent and Aguilera isn't any good. That's how you make yourself an easy target.

Cyan
05-28-2010, 08:19 AM

Christina Aguilera >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Annoying Michael Buble.

Anaconda
05-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Except there's stats and numbers that back up that reasoning. Not like I ever claimed Blake to be greater than Safin, so that post is totally irrelevant.

You're constantly snobbishly trying to push your beliefs about music onto everyone, even coming into here and making that little snobbish remark in the 2nd post. It gets quite old after awhile. Music is all about opinion. Saying you like Buble and Sinatra is one thing, but it becomes quite off base when you say things like hip hop takes no talent and Aguilera isn't any good. That's how you make yourself an easy target.

I didn't say you did claim to say Blake was better than Safin. Not even you would say that.

Maybe music is my flaw on this board. I can think of a lot worse. I wish i was 'nice' when a debate comes into music. However taking cheap shots at my own personal favourites doesn't really get to me.

It's my opinion that i am a greater singer than Pavarotti. It's my personal opinion that my phrasing tops Sinatra's. It's my opinion that my voice is smoother than Buble's and Nat-King-Cole's combined. Thanks, you have given me great confidence going into the music business.

Anaconda
05-28-2010, 08:24 AM
Christina Aguilera >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Annoying Michael Buble.

Frank Sinatra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christina Aguilera. Bye

Dedans Penthouse
05-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Christina Aguilera without clothes >>>>>>>>> Frank Sinatra. Hello.

Davis937
05-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Hmmm ... beauty ... and talent, no doubt, lie in the eyes of the beholder!

mtommer
05-28-2010, 11:22 AM

Sure she does. However, Aguilera is a commercial artist as opposed to an artist who has commercial success. A Timex and a Rolex are both watches and accurately keep time too.

Tina
05-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Did any of you get a chance to see Chrtina perform that song on the American Idol finale ... what a beautiful song ... and a wonderful performance ... check it out:

http://www.christinaaguilera.com/us/news/christina-aguilera-perfoms-you-lost-me-american-idol

This is my song:)

Davis937
05-28-2010, 01:18 PM
This is my song:)

Hey, Tina ... "you lost me" with that response *smile* (sorry for the pun) ... are you saying you like the song ... or ... you're in a situation where your relationship just ended?

MrFlip
05-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Samwell >>>>>>>>>>>>>> All other artists

ronalditop
05-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Samwell >>>>>>>>>>>>>> All other artists

In terms of gayness, yeah.

Justdoit10
05-28-2010, 03:48 PM
She does have a great voice.

Tina
05-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey, Tina ... "you lost me" with that response *smile* (sorry for the pun) ... are you saying you like the song ... or ... you're in a situation where your relationship just ended?

Honestly, I am looking for my Mr. Smith. Care to introduce me a couple of guys:)

Davis937
05-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Honestly, I am looking for my Mr. Smith. Care to introduce me a couple of guys:)

Hey, Tina ... there are a number of great guys on these posts ... so, what kind of qualities do you want in your Mr. Smith?

Tina
05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey, Tina ... there are a number of great guys on these posts ... so, what kind of qualities do you want in your Mr. Smith?

between 32 to 38 years old. Solid job and mature.:) Importantly, never been married. Near or above 6 feet tall.

Davis937
05-28-2010, 11:40 PM
between 32 to 38 years old. Solid job and mature.:) Importantly, never been married. Near or above 6 feet tall.

Thanks, Tina ... your wish is my command ... Ok, TW posters ... if any of you meet these requirements, please check in on this thread ... so, tell me, Tina ... do you reflect those standards: i.e., 32 - 38 yo, solid job and mature, never married, and about 6 feet tall?

babbette
05-29-2010, 04:10 AM
I love Christina Aguilera. I think with the right material she slaughters the competition. Her voice is one of the kind.
I'm a abit annoyed though that she's being compared to Lady Gaga. If they stood on stage together, with no gimmicks, no back up dancers, no big band, just vocals, Xtina would slaughter Lady gaga. Plus Xtina was there before gaga:mad: I wish Xtina came out with something that put gaga to shame rather than giving people to opportunity to accuse of her copying.

Tina
05-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Thanks, Tina ... your wish is my command ... Ok, TW posters ... if any of you meet these requirements, please check in on this thread ... so, tell me, Tina ... do you reflect those standards: i.e., 32 - 38 yo, solid job and mature, never married, and about 6 feet tall?

Except for height:)

Anaconda
05-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Her voice is one of the kind.

I LOL'd.

10 char

jamesblakefan#1
05-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I LOL'd.

10 char

Get the stick out of your arse for christ's sake.

mtommer
05-29-2010, 09:39 AM
*sigh*...I had it all but the "mature" requirement. Too bad for Tina though. Immaturity is so much more fun than maturity (at least that's what I tell myself ;)).

Davis937
05-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I love Christina Aguilera. I think with the right material she slaughters the competition. Her voice is one of the kind.
I'm a abit annoyed though that she's being compared to Lady Gaga. If they stood on stage together, with no gimmicks, no back up dancers, no big band, just vocals, Xtina would slaughter Lady gaga. Plus Xtina was there before gaga:mad: I wish Xtina came out with something that put gaga to shame rather than giving people to opportunity to accuse of her copying.

Well stated, babbettee ... yes, Christina has a beautiful (... sorry for the pun) voice ... and she's very attractive to boot! I wonder if she plays tennis ...

Davis937
05-29-2010, 01:26 PM
So, Tina ... how about our friend mtommer ... what he lacks in maturity he more than makes up with personality, charm, and looks ... what do you think?

Davis937
05-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Shoots, I should get paid for doing this ... eHarmony, you have nothing over me ... and I don't cost *smile*!

Tina
05-29-2010, 01:31 PM
So, Tina ... how about our friend mtommer ... what he lacks in maturity he more than makes up with personality, charm, and looks ... what do you think?

Hey Davis, Thanks for the message. Well, Love to be a pen-pal first:)

Tina
05-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Shoots, I should get paid for doing this ... eHarmony, you have nothing over me ... and I don't cost *smile*!

Of course, you will have a special gift from me only if it is successful:)

Anaconda
05-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Get the stick out of your arse for christ's sake.

You also do your fair share of bashing. I'm having my fair share. I don't take too kindly to pop music. Unfortunately for you.

jamesblakefan#1
05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
You also do your fair share of bashing. I'm having my fair share. I don't take too kindly to pop music. Unfortunately for you.

Unfortunate? I love all kinds of music, you bashing artists doesn't really matter as your opinion means next to zilch on my radar as far as who I listen to. Music is all about personal preference. I think that's a basic premise that you still can't seem to get through your head. Listening to a certain kind of music doesn't make you better than anyone, and I feel sorry for you if you truly believe that is the case. You're the one who feels the need to start threads proclaiming Sinatra the GOAT, in a desperate attempt to validate your personal preference.

Davis937
05-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Of course, you will have a special gift from me only if it is successful:)

Hey, Tina ... maybe you can make me one of your brides maids ... I already told you that I keep a few dresses in my closet ... *smile* ... and, yes, it's a good idea to start off as a "pen pal" first ... but ... I think most of us can vouch for mtommer ... he has a pretty good reputation here ...

Davis937
05-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey mtommer, you hall of famer, ... where are you ... I'm trying to get you fixed up with our sweet Tina ... come on back to the thread ... we need you ... now is not the best of times to be shy!!

Justdoit10
05-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Unfortunate? I love all kinds of music, you bashing artists doesn't really matter as your opinion means next to zilch on my radar as far as who I listen to. Music is all about personal preference. I think that's a basic premise that you still can't seem to get through your head. Listening to a certain kind of music doesn't make you better than anyone, and I feel sorry for you if you truly believe that is the case. You're the one who feels the need to start threads proclaiming Sinatra the GOAT, in a desperate attempt to validate your personal preference.
+1. Well said. Its quite sad when people use their personal music tastes to glory hunt.

decades
05-29-2010, 11:47 PM
she got a boob job didn't she?

Davis937
05-30-2010, 12:21 AM

Hmmm ... well, now that you mention it ... she ... huh ... they looked pretty spectacular on American Idol ... you know, we just never get to see enough of her ... huh ... them *smile*!

Tina
05-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Hey, Tina ... maybe you can make me one of your brides maids ... I already told you that I keep a few dresses in my closet ... *smile* ... and, yes, it's a good idea to start off as a "pen pal" first ... but ... I think most of us can vouch for mtommer ... he has a pretty good reputation here ...

Hey Davis, Great to hear he has a pretty good reputation at TTW. Well, let him know the best way to reach me is via my email account at TTW now. Maid of honor suits you the most:)

bezs
05-30-2010, 09:21 AM

Yeah she did.

Davis937
05-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Hey Davis, Great to hear he has a pretty good reputation at TTW. Well, let him know the best way to reach me is via my email account at TTW now. Maid of honor suits you the most:)

Hey, Tina ... you're being a very good sport about all of this ... and, yes, if the opportunity arises, it would be an honor and pleasure to serve as your maid of honor ... as MOH, do I have to plan and coordinate your bachelorette part?

Tina
05-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Hey, Tina ... you're being a very good sport about all of this ... and, yes, if the opportunity arises, it would be an honor and pleasure to serve as your maid of honor ... as MOH, do I have to plan and coordinate your bachelorette part?

Let's talk about this later. Please be patient:)

Davis937
05-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Let's talk about this later. Please be patient:)

Yes, let's be patient, tina ... no sense rushing into anything ... we need to make sure that all of the pieces fit ... perfectly ... afterall, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event, no? **smile**

p.s. go to CandianChic's thread ... I have a message there for you!!

Tina
05-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Yes, let's be patient, tina ... no sense rushing into anything ... we need to make sure that all of the pieces fit ... perfectly ... afterall, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event, no? **smile**

Yes, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event. I am carefully selecting my Mr. Smith. You, a maid of honer, please screen candidates for me:)

Davis937
05-31-2010, 03:41 AM
Yes, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event. I am carefully selecting my Mr. Smith. You, a maid of honer, please screen candidates for me:)

Hey sweet Tina ... of course I'm willing to screen possible marital candidates for you ... did mtommer ever get hold of you ... let me know if there are any other posters you might possibly be interested in ... now, don't be shy ... and ... I'll see if I can have them contact you!

Tina
05-31-2010, 06:20 AM
Hey sweet Tina ... of course I'm willing to screen possible marital candidates for you ... did mtommer ever get hold of you ... let me know if there are any other posters you might possibly be interested in ... now, don't be shy ... and ... I'll see if I can have them contact you!

Can you recommend me some names? I am pretty blind at this moment8-)

Davis937
05-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Can you recommend me some names? I am pretty blind at this moment8-)

Hey Tina ... hmmm ... I'm not sure who the cool bachelor guys are on these posts ...

IF THERE ARE ANY SINGLE GENTLEMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SWEET TINA, PLEASE CHECK IN ... Note: Tine is pretty modest but I do know that she's attractive, charming, and very friendly

Let's be patient and see what happens, OK ...

Tina
05-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Hey Tina ... hmmm ... I'm not sure who the cool bachelor guys are on these posts ...

IF THERE ARE ANY SINGLE GENTLEMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SWEET TINA, PLEASE CHECK IN ... Note: Tine is pretty modest but I do know that she's attractive, charming, and very friendly

Let's be patient and see what happens, OK ...

Thank you for advertising, my maid of honor :oops:

Davis937
05-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Thank you for advertising, my maid of honor :oops:

Hey my sweet Tina ... you deserve the best ... let me know how things work out!