PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Sex and the City II

Tina
05-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Dear TTW posters,

Are you a fan of "Sex and the City" episodes as well? These episodes are about Four beautiful female New Yorkers gossip about their sex-lives. The show was primarily filmed at New York City's Silvercup Studios and on location in and nearby Manhattan. The character I like the most is Carries (acted by Sarah Jessica Parker) who is a fashioner and a New York newspaper sex columnist. "Sex and the City II" movie was released in theaters nationwide on May 27. http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/

-Tina

sapient007
05-28-2010, 02:58 PM
i'm going to be in line for the midnight premier.. woot.. can't wait

decades
05-28-2010, 03:01 PM
the movie has been getting terrible reviews. luckily it may be end of the line for this "crew".

malakas
05-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I loved the episodes,hated the first movie.The second can only get worse.
My favourite character was Miranda.

jigar
05-28-2010, 09:09 PM
I hated it..Waste of time and money.

Tina
05-28-2010, 09:19 PM
I hated it..Waste of time and money.

Really? how bad was that?

CanadianChic
05-28-2010, 10:08 PM
I watched the series and enjoyed it. I found the first movie to be depressing (in fact, the only time I laughed was when Charlotte crapped herself). Last night I went to Robin Hood and when I met up with my friends who were waiting for me in the concession area I asked them what the insane lineup was for. Sure enough there were maybe three men and the rest were women eagerly awaiting Carrie and the gals' next adventure. Haha. I'll wait for the rental. The trailer for the new Stallone movie looked promising though, eh?

Feņa14
05-28-2010, 10:19 PM
I've never actually seen an episode of Sex and the City. I feel sorry for all the husbands/boyfriends who will be getting dragged to see the film this weekend :)

120mphBodyServe
05-28-2010, 11:09 PM
It needs the Texan Chainsaw Masochist guy.

babbette
05-29-2010, 05:15 AM
I absolutely loved sex and the cities series. I have the box set. I think Miranda was my favorite aswell. She was funny and man I swear, in literally almost every scene she spoke with her motuh full of food...just watch it back :lol: It was kind of annoying sometimes :p

I attempted to watch the first movie online but kind of fell asleep. I don't know if it's because it was boring or because I was tired. I still have to watch it.
From the trailer though, the second one looks more fun...with Aidan back...yaaay. I'm not sure they should do a third one. sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. i don't want the remember the movies if they're ******. I just want to remember the show.

albino smurf
05-29-2010, 06:59 AM
hat show seems so outdated now. I guess that is the danger of embracing trends, particularly with the fashion focus of the show, in retrospect everything looks out of fashion.

pabletion
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Saw it..... and thought it was really stupid. Non-funny puns (they lost their touch), a ho who you know shes only gonna talk about how she likes the......................., and all of a sudden theyre in the desert???

I saw it cause my gf likes it, and I thought the first one was funny, AND I got free tickets for it. Free tickets or not, I want my money back!!!!!

mary fierce
06-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Tina
Do you also like good movies?

jmverdugo
06-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Very bad movie, the word pointless comes to my mind, I could not wait for it to end, seriously. I also saw Robin Hood this weekend and it was OK, maybe some issues with the edition but overall a decent movie.

Jennifer
06-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I actually liked the first movie and looked forward to seeing the next one.

After watching it, the second movie fell short with the weird storyline in Dubai. I won't go into the storyline to ruin it for anyone who wants to go see it. This movie was setup for a potential third installment to close out the movie series.

-Jennifer

SuperFly
06-09-2010, 04:42 PM
DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. THE PLOT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. (http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-plot-to-sex-and-the-city-2,17334/)

Tina
06-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Tina
Do you also like good movies?

I like this movie because of Carries.:)

Tina
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. THE PLOT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. (http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi-uncovers-plot-to-sex-and-the-city-2,17334/)

That's too negative, SuperFly!!

SuperFly
06-09-2010, 05:17 PM
That's too negative, SuperFly!!

I'm sorry, I had to post :)