PDA

View Full Version : Nadal: "if somebody says I am better than Roger..."

Sartorius
05-29-2010, 01:14 PM
"...I think this person don't know nothing about tennis"

From his presser today:

Q. I have a different question for you. Everyone in tennis loves Roger, respects Roger. He is said to be the best of all time. Yet two out of every three times you play him, you win. You've won six of the last seven times. Who's a better player?
RAFAEL NADAL: You like this. You are focused on the Roger thing, eh? (laughter.)
Yesterday with the clay. Today with the if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis. That's my answer.

Q. How so?
RAFAEL NADAL: Why?

Q. Yeah.
RAFAEL NADAL: So you don't know nothing about tennis.
You see the titles of him and you see the titles of me? It's no comparison. So that's the answer. Is difficult to compare Roger with me now, because he has 16 Grand Slams; I have 6. Masters 1000, yeah, I have more than him. But for the rest of the things the records of Roger is very, very almost impossible to improve.

Q. Still, it is interesting when you step out on the court...
RAFAEL NADAL: What?

Q. Still, it is interesting, Rafa, when you step out on the court...
RAFAEL NADAL: (Through translation.)
Sorry, I interrupt you. What's the question? Sorry.

Q. The question is: Still, for the fans, it is interesting when you step on the court with him, you usually win.
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, I am No. 2 in the world for five years, so I think I am a good player, too. Sure, I can beat him. No. 2 can beat No. 1. That's the thing. It's not a lot of difference between No. 2 and No. 1 or between No. 1 and No. 10. That's the tennis, and the tennis very close, the level, all the time.
But I can beat him, yes. The same time, the thing is I beat him a lot of times on clay. I beat him on other surfaces, too. But the most of the times I beat him on clay, so I played with him more times on clay than on the rest of the surfaces.

------

Nadal must be a *******, no?

fed_rulz
05-29-2010, 01:18 PM

From his presser today:

Q. I have a different question for you. Everyone in tennis loves Roger, respects Roger. He is said to be the best of all time. Yet two out of every three times you play him, you win. You've won six of the last seven times. Who's a better player?
RAFAEL NADAL: You like this. You are focused on the Roger thing, eh? (laughter.)
Yesterday with the clay. Today with the if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis. That's my answer.

Q. How so?

Q. Yeah.
You see the titles of him and you see the titles of me? It's no comparison. So that's the answer. Is difficult to compare Roger with me now, because he has 16 Grand Slams; I have 6. Masters 1000, yeah, I have more than him. But for the rest of the things the records of Roger is very, very almost impossible to improve.

Q. The question is: Still, for the fans, it is interesting when you step on the court with him, you usually win.
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, I am No. 2 in the world for five years, so I think I am a good player, too. Sure, I can beat him. No. 2 can beat No. 1. That's the thing. It's not a lot of difference between No. 2 and No. 1 or between No. 1 and No. 10. That's the tennis, and the tennis very close, the level, all the time.
But I can beat him, yes. The same time, the thing is I beat him a lot of times on clay. I beat him on other surfaces, too. But the most of the times I beat him on clay, so I played with him more times on clay than on the rest of the surfaces.

------

LOL, he indeed is!! He even has a good perspective on their h2h (which unfortunately can't be said of most of the Pete-***** and some nad-*****).

Algo214
05-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Nadal's just stating the obvious...

namelessone
05-29-2010, 01:22 PM
The Nadals(rafa,tony) are realists. People just think they are sugarcoating or sucking up to Fed but they know their place in tennis history. Tony wanted to put Rafa at nr.1 in the l'equipe poll but then he remembered Borg and how difficult it was to win points against him on clay so he changed his vote and put Rafa in second place.

Maybe it has something to do with Rafa's fav underdog position as well but I think he truly believes what he says about Fed.

Rhino
05-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Nadal's just stating the obvious...

Exactly. It's not rocket science. Rafa is the clay King, and most of the match-ups are on clay so the H2H favours Rafa. Maybe now that Rafa has spelled it out himself, the *********s can stop fussing.

Talker
05-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Nadal just spelled it out as it is. Nothing more complex than that.

frisco
05-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Haha, this must make the some of the more vociferous *********s feel really stupid, when their idol can see the truth, but they can't. Looooooooosers. LOLLLLLLLLL

Rippy
05-29-2010, 01:35 PM
At least Nadal has spelt it out nice and clear for some people who still don't get it. :p

billnepill
05-29-2010, 01:39 PM
This is the best explanation of their H2H so far.

West Coast Ace
05-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Nadal's just stating the obvious...The players are fans too - they know what they're seeing.

Maybe now that Rafa has spelled it out himself, the *********s can stop fussing.Yeah, and I'm going to win the Powerball lottery 4 drawings in a row! :)

Haha, this must make the some of the more vociferous *********s feel really stupid, when their idol can see the truth, but they can't. Looooooooosers. LOLLLLLLLLLThey're too far gone. Reason - even from their idol - won't bring them back.

TMF
05-29-2010, 01:50 PM
If nadal fans are really a big fan of him, then they should listen(and accept) everything Nadal has to say.

nikdom
05-29-2010, 01:55 PM
If nadal fans are really a big fan of him, then they should listen(and accept) everything Nadal has to say.

I doubt how much he really believes that. He's just being PC. What's he going to say? This is a guy who won't even admit to his favorite status. And for once, his fans might agree with me.

bizarre_opinion
05-29-2010, 01:57 PM
deep down nadal knows who's better. He owns roger on any surface. He just wants roger to roger him up the arse hence the kind words.

Rippy
05-29-2010, 01:58 PM
deep down nadal knows who's better. He owns roger on any surface. He just wants roger to roger him up the arse hence the kind words.

According to NAdal, you know nothing about tennis. :p

jackson vile
05-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah! The lopsided head to head means nothing... Nadal is just lucky, that is why he wins! Not because he is better, better players lose consitently right...???

Rippy
05-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah! The lopsided head to head means nothing... Nadal is just lucky, that is why he wins! Not because he is better, better players lose consitently right...???

Federer has been much more consistent than Nadal, hence being ranked number 1 for much longer than Nadal, for which consistency is vital.

zagor
05-29-2010, 02:02 PM
"if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis"

Nadal,don't insult your fanbase like that :)

Joking aside,nice from Nadal to say that about Fed,I don't think he's faking that he respect Roger and all that he achieved.

Fedbelly
05-29-2010, 02:06 PM
I doubt how much he really believes that. He's just being PC. What's he going to say? This is a guy who won't even admit to his favorite status. And for once, his fans might agree with me.

It was very modest &humble of nadal to say such nice things to spare rogers feelings. The last thing he wants is another tear strewn hijack of his trophy presentations. LOL

nikdom
05-29-2010, 02:09 PM
It was very modest &humble of nadal to say such nice things to spare rogers feelings. The last thing he wants is another tear strewn hijack of his trophy presentations. LOL

Just goes to show that his interviews are a farce. He's no humble hombre. Can't beat someone so many times and believe they are in fact the "better" player. I used to think Nadal is humble, but now I really don't.

Gorecki
05-29-2010, 02:15 PM
"if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis"

Nadal,don't insult your fanbase like that :)

Joking aside,nice from Nadal to say that about Fed,I don't think he's faking that he respect Roger and all that he achieved.

lolz.... i wonder what guys such as THE LONE WO(GJ011)LF and those Nadaletes Veroniquem and The Truth feel when they read these words...

zagor
05-29-2010, 02:18 PM
lolz.... i wonder what guys such as THE LONE WO(GJ011)LF and those Nadaletes Veroniquem and The Truth feel when they read these words...

They're gonna feel betrayed :).Nadal should read through this forum a bit,understand that the H2H is the most important statistic in tennis(Hrbaty is the man) and give a better answer next time because he's just confusing them saying stuff like this.

frisco
05-29-2010, 02:23 PM

You shouldn't wonder. They'll just put spin on it and misinterpret. They don't really want truth, but rather, just to win in order to feed their own egos.

Backbored
05-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Federer has been much more consistent than Nadal, hence being ranked number 1 for much longer than Nadal, for which consistency is vital.
Also there is an age difference to take into consideration.

Rafa is just a player who never looks behind or in front. He plays in the now, one point at a time. So when he does look at the record, he has no problem with what he has done and how he did it. That’ real class.

Rippy
05-29-2010, 02:24 PM

Rafa is just a player who never looks behind or in front. He plays in the now, one point at a time. So when he does look at the record, he has no problem with what he has done and how he did it. That’ real class.

To be fair, I didn't exactly try to construct a logically infallible post given the one I was replying to. :)

namelessone
05-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Just goes to show that his interviews are a farce. He's no humble hombre. Can't beat someone so many times and believe they are in fact the "better" player. I used to think Nadal is humble, but now I really don't.

Hilarious post.

Maybe Nadal thinks Fed is better because he has more achievements,no?

Maybe Rafa thinks "how the hell am I beating this guy two outta three times and yet he has almost three times as many GS's as me?"

For Rafa this is not a sign of being humble,the guy is being realistic,as always.

A quick reference: When Rafa was given Spaniard of the year(or something like that) last year,a award which didn't have anything to do with tennis,in a room full of spanish reporters aching for a story or quote,he was asked if he thought he was better than Federer. His response was something along the lines of "I only have more FO's than him,he has more WB,more AO,more USO,more years at nr.1,so he is better than me". He said this in a place where he didn't need to butter Fed up,he was among his countrymen(getting praise left and right) and left all the reporters dumbfounded with this statement.

It's like some people WANT Rafa to say that he is better than Fed,but the guy knows he isn't.

Backbored
05-29-2010, 02:26 PM
To be fair, I didn't exactly try to construct a logically infallible post given the one I was replying to. :)

Sorry after I posted I saw that.:oops:

Legend of Borg
05-29-2010, 02:26 PM
You shouldn't wonder. They'll just put spin on it and misinterpret. They don't really want truth, but rather, just to win in order to feed their own egos.

I though that was the whole point of arguing over the Internet.

frisco
05-29-2010, 02:29 PM
I though that was the whole point of arguing over the Internet.

It's the whole point of arguing period.

Legend of Borg
05-29-2010, 02:37 PM
It's the whole point of arguing period.

That statement feeds my ego. :)

ksbh
05-29-2010, 02:47 PM
As obvious as night & day! Roger's vying for GOAT status with Laver and Nadal is top 15 at best. He's right, anyone who thinks he's better needs to get a big shot of reality! :)

Dutch-Guy
05-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Nadal has been praising Fed since 2005...yet he keeps beating him.Just playing the underdog role as usual.Move along,nothing to see here:). Btw can the OP post the link of that presser?

Outbeyond
05-29-2010, 03:00 PM

Don't flatter yourself, nikdom. Nadal is, indeed, stating the obvious. And, just FYI, he's never, ever stated anything otherwise.

Fed is in a class by himself!!! But so is Nadal.:)

dh003i
05-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Exactly. It's not rocket science. Rafa is the clay King, and most of the match-ups are on clay so the H2H favours Rafa. Maybe now that Rafa has spelled it out himself, the *********s can stop fussing.

Yep, I agree. However, I do think if Nadal can stay healthy, he can put himself almost in the debate about GOAT. I mean, if not for Federer, Nadal would probably have 2 more Wimbledons, 8 slams already.

I still think he can get 11 slams or so. He won't get as many as Federer, but 11 would clearly put him in Borg territory.

aphex
05-29-2010, 03:29 PM

im sure u ll agree davydenko is a better player than nadal then.

Cassius Clay
05-29-2010, 03:37 PM
According to NAdal, you know nothing about tennis. :p

No, he said they don't know nothing about tennis. Double negative, so they DO know about tennis.

35ft6
05-29-2010, 03:43 PM
I respected Nadal a lot before this, but even more now. I think his tennis intelligence is highly underrated. Just think of all the people who would have winning records against Sampras if they continually met on clay. A dozen or more guys could have ridiculously lop sided records against Pete.

DragonBlaze
05-29-2010, 04:08 PM
No, he said they don't know nothing about tennis. Double negative, so they DO know about tennis.

:shock:

Nadal you sneaky devil! He's better than Roger at playing mind games! Who would have thought?!

My respect for Nadal just shot up :-P

aceX
05-29-2010, 04:31 PM
...if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis.

But I can beat him, yes.

If you can beat someone, does that make you better?

Nadal is better than Roger on Clay. I don't think anyone would dispute this.
Roger is better than Nadal on fast grass and fast hardcourt. Roger has the fastcourt weapons which Nadal does not have.
On the slow grass and slow hardcourt, Nadal trumps Roger because Nadal is in Roger's head. Seriously, he's all up inside his head.

Actually Nadal's comment means:
doesn't know nothing = knows something
person don't know nothing about tennis = person know about tennis

...if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person know about tennis.

I can beat him, yes.

http://view1.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/8951114/french-open-tennis-paris/french-open-tennis-paris.jpg
http://view1.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/8943680/sports-news-may-2010/sports-news-may-2010.jpg

dh003i
05-29-2010, 04:36 PM
As Zagor said,Nadal just offended half his fan(*****) base.

But of course, if Nadal racks up 15 or 16 slams, we can start to compare. Although I think Federer will have closer to 20 by the time he retires. It is seriously possible, even though it sounds kind of ridiculous to say it. I mean, this year, he's going to be the favorite at Wimbledon and the USO, most likely. He as a chance at the FO now, although of course Nadal is the favorite. So it wouldn't be unreasonable to see him getting 2 more this year. And it wouldn't be crazy to say he could get 2 next year either.

That said, my opinion on Nadal is he is already clearly in the 2nd tier of all time greats. I think he could push himself ahead of Lendl and into first-tier territory with Borg. (that said, I think that at least for the Open Era, if we're talking about the greatest, Borg is more of an outsider and it is between Laver, Sampras, and Federer). So I think Nadal could definitely put himself on level with Borg.

However, I think that will be even more difficult for Nadal than for Federer to get 20 slams. For Nadal to get 11, he needs 5 more. Lets say he gets this FO. He will have a shot at Wimbledon, but Federer will be the favorite, and Nadal needed his best form ever to beat Federer there. (Roddick could also be a problem, as he was playing insane last year).

I think at some point, Nadal will get a USO win, although it will require things to fall his way, he'll need a little bit of luck. So that's 2 more, 3 to go. How many more FO's do we think Nadal is going to get? I mean, could he get 3 more FO's after this year? That would bring his FO total to 8, which would be pretty insane. I mean, no one has accomplished that -- it'd actually be an incredible accomplishment. I'm not saying he can't do it, but the FO is a young man's game. So it would indeed be a pretty incredible feat for Nadal to get 11 slams, when you think about how long you expect him to last.

bolo
05-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Hilarious post.

Maybe Nadal thinks Fed is better because he has more achievements,no?

Maybe Rafa thinks "how the hell am I beating this guy two outta three times and yet he has almost three times as many GS's as me?"

For Rafa this is not a sign of being humble,the guy is being realistic,as always.

A quick reference: When Rafa was given Spaniard of the year(or something like that) last year,a award which didn't have anything to do with tennis,in a room full of spanish reporters aching for a story or quote,he was asked if he thought he was better than Federer. His response was something along the lines of "I only have more FO's than him,he has more WB,more AO,more USO,more years at nr.1,so he is better than me". He said this in a place where he didn't need to butter Fed up,he was among his countrymen(getting praise left and right) and left all the reporters dumbfounded with this statement.

It's like some people WANT Rafa to say that he is better than Fed,but the guy knows he isn't.

Yep it's the most obvious thing. Nadal had like half (3/4s?) of federer's ranking points for most of his career. It would have been crazy for him to say or think he was better than federer. But posters like nikdom, namranger, bruce38 etc. can't "believe" it.

It's just too funny. :)

TheTruth
05-29-2010, 04:45 PM

Glad you asked...

1. I don't believe every word that's printed in an interview. That's just silly.

2. I would say the same thing, it's about PR. What kind of sense does it make to try to create controversy? Only juveniles do that.

3. I wouldn't say dumb things unless I had the record, but I would be working my butt off to get it.

4. I wouldn't care what reporters said/asked as long as I went out and kept beating him.

5. I would keep improving my hard court game so I could dent the h2h even more.

6. I don't live by the Rafa/Fed rivalry. Could care less about trophies, seeing as how they don't fill my trophy case.

7. But it is humorous how all the people who constantly call Nadal a liar and a fake, and now all of a sudden, believe every word of this interview.

8. For someone who isn't a fan of Fed or Nadal, you sure take a lot of interest in trying to stir things up, don't you?

9. Is that enough, or would you like more? ROFL at you. You really try to bother people, don't you?

10. Don't waste your time. You're just another poster on the board with an opinion as far as I'm concerned. That's why we're all here. Carry on!

You crack me up. Seriously. But, I do appreciate your interest. Thanks for asking (it's the only way I would reply to you).

Serendipitous
05-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Glad you asked...

1. I don't believe every word that's printed in an interview. That's just silly.

2. I would say the same thing, it's about PR. What kind of sense does it make to try to create controversy? Only juveniles do that.

3. I wouldn't say dumb things unless I had the record, but I would be working my butt off to get it.

4. I wouldn't care what reporters said/asked as long as I went out and kept beating him.

5. I would keep improving my hard court game so I could dent the h2h even more.

6. I don't live by the Rafa/Fed rivalry. Could care less about trophies, seeing as how they don't fill my trophy case.

7. But it is humorous how all the people who constantly call Nadal a liar and a fake, and now all of a sudden, believe every word of this interview.

8. For someone who isn't a fan of Fed or Nadal, you sure take a lot of interest in trying to stir things up, don't you?

9. Is that enough, or would you like more? ROFL at you. You really try to bother people, don't you?

10. Don't waste your time. You're just another poster on the board with an opinion as far as I'm concerned. That's why we're all here. Carry on!

You crack me up. Seriously. But, I do appreciate your interest. Thanks for asking (it's the only way I would reply to you).

http://dlibrary.acu.edu.au/staffhome/gehall/images/truth.gif

TheTruth
05-29-2010, 05:14 PM
[/SIZE]They're gonna feel betrayed :).Nadal should read through this forum a bit,understand that the H2H is the most important statistic in tennis(Hrbaty is the man) and give a better answer next time because he's just confusing them saying stuff like this.

Wrong again.
Reasonable Nadal fans, or fans of any player don't live and die by their hero's words and actions. Most sane people realize that it's a game far removed from their real lives. Like me, tennis is a diversion not a lifeline. LOL!

Hilarious. You guys take this stuff way too seriously.

Oh gosh. Wiping tears from my eyes at the thought. We all know Rafa would never say he was better than anyone, not just Federer. Like someone else mentioned, 4 year champion and he still refused to call himself the favorite. Rafa is a realist, not prone to self-puffery, and concerns himself with his own career. That's why we like him, because in his case, actions speaks louder than words.

TheTruth
05-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Great post!

svijk
05-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Nadal is just being smart ....not generating unnecessary pressure for himself or negative PR, by staying away from trash talk.
Deep down he is always confident of beating Fed on any surface and he lets his tenis do the talking

TheTruth
05-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Nadal has been praising Fed since 2005...yet he keeps beating him.Just playing the underdog role as usual.Move along,nothing to see here:). Btw can the OP post the link of that presser?

Perfect summation. Nothing new here. When has Rafa ever said he was better than anyone? Thank goodness, he doesn't. That's why some of us are fans.

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 05:28 PM
He's trying to appease the crowd. He's playing with Fed's mind as well. It's all about the H2H. It's the only direct comparison there is.

My favorite moment at the end of a tournament is Rafa taking a bite out of a trophy and then telling the crowd Federer is the greatest.

frisco
05-29-2010, 05:31 PM
He's trying to appease the crowd. He's playing with Fed's mind as well. It's all about the H2H.

"Head" TO "head' yeah, maybe between him and Verdasco :)

Mun
05-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Nadal is humble and smart to please the crowd, nothing new. Unfortunately for Fed he doesn't own Nadal on hardcourts like Nadal owns him on clay. Also Nadal is 5 years younger. Journalists are annoying.

slicefox
05-29-2010, 05:37 PM

these trolls are asking for the ban hammer

Outbeyond
05-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Nadal is just being smart ....not generating unnecessary pressure for himself or negative PR, by staying away from trash talk.
Deep down he is always confident of beating Fed on any surface and he lets his tenis do the talking

Exactly......

frisco
05-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Nadal is humble and smart to please the crowd, nothing new. Unfortunately for Fed he doesn't own Nadal on hardcourts like Nadal owns him on clay. Also Nadal is 5 years younger. Journalists are annoying.

How can he? Nadal stinks too much to make it to USO finals. Fed makes FO finals, more consistently than Nadal :)

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 05:55 PM
How can he? Nadal stinks too much to make it to USO finals. Fed makes FO finals, more consistently than Nadal :)

Unfortunately 2nd places don't count:shock:. Losing in the 1st round has the same importance as coming 2nd. Getting 2nd is worse even as it leads to grumpy wive syndrom.

frisco
05-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Unfortunately 2nd places don't count:shock:. Losing in the 1st round has the same importance as coming 2nd. Getting 2nd is worse even as it leads to grumpy wive syndrom.

That's not true. You get many more ranking points and MONEY for losing in the finals. It's actually the complete opposite of what you said.

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 06:15 PM
That's not true. You get many more ranking points and MONEY for losing in the finals. It's actually the complete opposite of what you said.

Who cares about points calculated off some stupid algorithm. Points don't go into history. It's all about titles.

frisco
05-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Who cares about points calculated off some stupid algorithm. Points don't go into history. It's all about titles.

Why did you conveniently forget about mentioning the money? If anyone thinks it's about anything other than money, they must be pretty stupid.

Jchurch
05-29-2010, 06:30 PM
I have gained a lot of respect for Nadal with this interview. I am now interested in seeing what the *******s saying about Nadal and his interpretation of the effect of clay on the H2H LOL

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 06:31 PM
I have gained a lot of respect for Nadal with this interview. I am now interested in seeing what the *******s saying about Nadal and his interpretation of the effect of clay on the H2H LOL

In GS finals on HC and grass it's 2-2 if I'm not mistaken;).

sh@de
05-29-2010, 06:38 PM
shut the **** up already

What a lame response...

:roll::roll::roll:

Frankauc
05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
i never understood what's the problem with rafa and roger h2h...

if rafa won lots of matches against fed on clay, a surface where he's dominant, haven't the other half matches been played on grass or harcourts, surfaces where Fed is dominant?

what's unfair in that?

viduka0101
05-29-2010, 07:02 PM
What a lame response...

:roll::roll::roll:

oh yeah,George Costanza
almost forgot about you
so I should say ah,touché right?
I mean, would that make us even-steven?

jerriy
05-29-2010, 07:33 PM
A true champion. His fans want him to be a whiny whingy windbag like compatriot Fernando Alonso - but Rafa refuses to lower himself.

Never sniveling about then unfairness of his opponents, never squealing about (French or otherwise) crowd treatment. So far in his career he's clearly been full of class. My only criticism of him is that boyish @$$ picking habit of his. If he quit that he'd be more popular than ever. I think he may stop doing it if particularly women told him to stop. Hopefully he bumps into some lass who educates him on public decency.

sh@de
05-29-2010, 07:34 PM
oh yeah,George Costanza
almost forgot about you
so I should say ah,touché right?
I mean, would that make us even-steven?

I still don't know who George Costanza is.

And if you want it that way, then so be it.

Mick
05-29-2010, 08:11 PM
wow. nadal says a lot of people in this forum know nothing about tennis :shock:

hoodjem
05-29-2010, 08:13 PM
wow. nadal says a lot of people in this forum know nothing about tennis :shock:And he is correct.

lolitsanasian
05-29-2010, 08:14 PM

From his presser today:

Q. How so?

Q. Yeah.

------

Either that or the interviewer is a ******.

gopokes
05-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Rafa just likes to draft behind Roger. He has always played his best tennis as a theoretical underdog. His worst stint professionally came after he took over #1. He never wants to be the favorite. He prefers for Roger to be "the man" and lurk in his shadow. It's all a game, and it works for him.
GP

hoodjem
05-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Humility is a good strategy.

gopokes
05-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Humility is a good strategy.

Absolutely.

Mick
05-29-2010, 08:28 PM
federer is better but nadal wears a more expensive watch :)

Sentinel
05-29-2010, 08:29 PM
federer is better but nadal wears a more expensive watch :)
Go on, troll, Federer has better hair ! :lol:

Mick
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Go on, troll, Federer has better hair ! :lol:

ouch that hurts :)

OKUSA
05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Most people like Nadal, it's the fans they don't like which unfortunately transfers to Nadal himself. It's a shame really

hoodjem
05-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Fed has a way bigger nose.

Juges8932
05-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I really don't get how anybody can dislike either of these two guys. We are watching two of the best to ever play the game, yet, people still want to bash and hate on them. They won't be around for forever. Instead, watch and try to enjoy their tennis and the amazing things they do on the court, especially when they are such respectful and upstanding guys. I really like both of them, and just never understood why people dislike either. Unless it's something so petty as Nadal besting Federer in their h2h.

Juges8932
05-29-2010, 08:48 PM
I still don't know who George Costanza is.

And if you want it that way, then so be it.

Seinfeld. Come on now.

Mick
05-29-2010, 08:51 PM
hehe let's hope sh@de has heard of seinfeld :)

drakulie
05-29-2010, 08:52 PM
http://wintervixen86.flirtatious.org/avatars/gif001/005.gif

volleynets
05-29-2010, 08:54 PM
As Zagor said,Nadal just offended half his fan(*****) base.

Nadal's real and true fans wouldn't be offended at all. I would say he offended 100% of his **** base though haha.

JerrYMeeE
05-29-2010, 08:57 PM

humble hombre HAHAHAH

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Fed has a way bigger nose.

Trying to stay away from the obvious follow up joke here.

They should just skip these silly interviews. Some people are never happy what is being said.

Mick
05-29-2010, 09:02 PM
his nose grew larger because he smelled the sweet smell of victory almost every time he stepped out on the tennis court.

ViscaB
05-29-2010, 09:04 PM
his nose grew larger because he smelled the sweet smell of victory almost every time he stepped out on the tennis court.

Nice take. He clearly inherited it from his father;).

I just think it looked better with his pony tail which took away all the attention;).

OKUSA
05-29-2010, 09:05 PM
give me a 10 foot nose if you gave me 10 grand slams, i'm sure a simple surgery would fix that

sh@de
05-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Seinfeld. Come on now.

Nope. Still don't know. Don't live in the US sorry. I'll just google it.

1970CRBase
05-29-2010, 09:24 PM
Interviewer is an idiot trying to troll something out of Nadal, which Nadal didn't fall for and handled it with aplomb. As for what Nadal said, I don't think it's false modesty, he knows well the concept of match up. To be better than Fed (overall) he needs to have 20 slams.

ninman
05-29-2010, 09:40 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again, all the Federer Nadal head to head tells me is that Federer doesn't take his chances against Nadal. Federer has had plenty to chances to score multiple wins over Nadal, especially on clay, he doesn't take them, that's it, end of story. I really feel Federer should see a sports psychologist.

I'm not trying to diminish the fact that Nadal has defeated Federer 14 times (10 on clay), but I think it should be obvious to everyone that, especially recently, Federer has been failing to close out his advantages over Nadal when he's had them. Nadal on the other hand does, that's why he's beaten Federer 14 times. This isn't really an issue of bad match up or not, it's an issue of Federer's own personal mentality when he plays Nadal. Clearly he has a mental block, and he won't admit, probably not even to himself, and it allows Nadal to defeat him time and time again.

Dilettante
05-29-2010, 09:48 PM
it's an issue of Federer's own personal mentality when he plays Nadal.

That's simply stupid. Federer is one of the very few players in the world that has beaten nadal ON CLAY since Nadal's explosion in 2005.

In fact, Federer is THE ONLY player that beat Nadal on clay twice since 2005's RG.

So if Federer has a mental block, what do the rest of players have, a lobotomy?

Mr_Shiver
05-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Has anyone stopped to view this from the perspective of a pro tennis player? If I am Nadal I can give a damn about the h2h. What does the h2h get me? All I care about is the number of slams I can win. After that it is the number one ranking. I dont waste time thinking about if i am better than Roger. I'll leave that to the press and fans.

CMM
05-29-2010, 09:49 PM

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8008/54906357.gifhttp://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8008/54906357.gifhttp://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8008/54906357.gif

piece
05-29-2010, 10:11 PM

Points determine rankings. Records concerned with the number 1 ranking are some of the most important and prestigious records of the open era.

MichaelNadal
05-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Interviews like that are why I like Rafa. So down to earth. Like others said though, he is only saying what we already know. Roger is better all around. Nothing wrong with being the second best of the current era though. The fact that he stood up to Fed from the start is what made me a fan.

ninman
05-29-2010, 10:44 PM
That's simply stupid. Federer is one of the very few players in the world that has beaten nadal ON CLAY since Nadal's explosion in 2005.

In fact, Federer is THE ONLY player that beat Nadal on clay twice since 2005's RG.

So if Federer has a mental block, what do the rest of players have, a lobotomy?

Yes, but I said having opportunities, most of the time he doesn't take them. For example Rome 2006 had 2 mp's, made an unforced error on both. RG 2006, won the first set 6-1 then collapsed, RG 2007 made 1 out of 17 break point opportunities, Monte Carlo and Hamburg 2008.

So basically out of 12 matches against Nadal on clay he's had opportunities to defeat him at least 7 times, but only won 2 of those matches. That's just on clay, off of clay you can add Wimbledon 2008, AO 2009, possibly even Dubai 2006 (possibly).

So in total out of 21 matches Federer has had the opportunity to defeat Nadal 15 times but only won 7 of those matches. That's called not taking your chances.

Sentinel
05-29-2010, 11:02 PM
http://wintervixen86.flirtatious.org/avatars/gif001/005.gif

This has now become a gay thread has it ??? :lol:

Tyrus
05-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Whats funny is that i can imagine Nadal giving that interview like he was Ozzie Guillen (Chicago White Sox Manager, venezuelan, known for his bad english and in your face attitude.)

AlpineCadet
05-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Fed this year again? I have 100 riding on it.

mandy01
05-29-2010, 11:29 PM
delete post.

zagor
05-30-2010, 01:26 AM
[/SIZE]

Wrong again.
Reasonable Nadal fans, or fans of any player don't live and die by their hero's words and actions. Most sane people realize that it's a game far removed from their real lives. Like me, tennis is a diversion not a lifeline. LOL!

Hilarious. You guys take this stuff way too seriously.

Oh gosh. Wiping tears from my eyes at the thought. We all know Rafa would never say he was better than anyone, not just Federer. Like someone else mentioned, 4 year champion and he still refused to call himself the favorite. Rafa is a realist, not prone to self-puffery, and concerns himself with his own career. That's why we like him, because in his case, actions speaks louder than words.

It was a joke(notice the smiley I put),lighten up and don't take things so seriously.Tennis is just a game and this is just an internet forum.

Sentinel
05-30-2010, 01:37 AM
Nadal: "if somebody says I am better than Roger..."

I am better than Roger.

billnepill
05-30-2010, 01:38 AM
RAFAEL NADAL:[/B] What?

LOLs

10 chars

zagor
05-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Interviews like that are why I like Rafa. So down to earth. Like others said though, he is only saying what we already know. Roger is better all around. Nothing wrong with being the second best of the current era though. The fact that he stood up to Fed from the start is what made me a fan.

Agree,I don't think he's being PC,fake etc. I think he honestly respects Fed and his achievements,maybe because he sure as heck knows better anyone on this forum how hard it is to achieve what Fed did and be such a big factor in the game for so long.

On court no doubt Nadal is very confident he can beat anyone but that's the way any top 10 player should feel IMO as the difference isn't that much(as Nadal himself said).

Telepatic
05-30-2010, 02:20 AM
On court no doubt Nadal is very confident he can beat anyone but that's the way any top 10 player should feel IMO as the difference isn't that much(as Nadal himself said).

Yes, even Djokovic said it in serbian talk show year ago, about how small difference is between top players.

As my dad told me once, in every sport, there is a champion who has bad match-up.

quest01
05-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Nadal is right, most of the wins against Rog has come on his favorite surface, clay.

joeri888
05-30-2010, 03:14 AM
Rafael Nadal is seriously a very nice, respectful and pretty intelligent guy off the court. I don't like his game, but otherwise he's very nice, funny and makes me laugh with his English.

Just a shame he's insulting his own fans..

He's also just plain right here, stating what a lot of people have stated, yet some don't want to hear. Rafa is an all time great, but not as good as Roger Federer.

dropshot winner
05-30-2010, 03:20 AM
What does that Nadal guy know about tennis anyway?

Sentinel
05-30-2010, 03:38 AM
Rafael Nadal is seriously a very nice, respectful and pretty intelligent guy off the court. I don't like his game, but otherwise he's very nice, funny and makes me laugh with his English.

He's also just plain right here, stating what a lot of people have stated, yet some don't want to hear. Rafa is an all time great, but not as good as Roger Federer.

Perhaps he's been reading this forum, and figured he needed to put his fans in the right place -- haha !!! (just needling you fellers!)

Sentinel
05-30-2010, 03:41 AM
What does that Nadal guy know about tennis anyway?

Nothing, zilch, zero. Its an scandal, a outrage what he is spewing about his faithful, objective, knowledgeable, classy fans.

angiebaby
05-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Nadal is right, most of the wins against Rog has come on his favorite surface, clay.

So?

A shame? How?

Yes. But on the flip side, why is it so important for some Fed fans to 'prove' this point beyond a doubt? Does it REALLY matter if some people believe that Rafa is better than Roger? Why should that be such an affront, it's an opinion isn't it?

In the same vein, it doesn't really matter either if Roger is better than Nadal. It doesn't change how I view either player because 'fandom' is a subjective thing. I don't prefer Rafa over Roger because of the number of times he's beaten Roger - although that's been quite an enjoyable to watch! :twisted: - in fact it has nothing to do with Federer.

What galls me is the notion that everyone must think Fed walks on water and if one doesn't then one has no taste/knowledge/whatever. And THAT is what insulting.

dh003i
05-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Rafa just likes to draft behind Roger. He has always played his best tennis as a theoretical underdog. His worst stint professionally came after he took over #1. He never wants to be the favorite. He prefers for Roger to be "the man" and lurk in his shadow. It's all a game, and it works for him.
GP

His worst stint professionally came after he took over #1 and until he fell from #1? That would be 2008 after Wimbledon until 2009 Wimbledon, right? You mean the period where he got to the SF of the USO, won he AO, won several HC tourneys afterwards, won most of the claycourt tourneys during the clay season (except the FO of course)? Oh yea, almost forgot, didn't he win the Olympics after getting the #1 ranking? That was his worst period ever?

I wouldn't call that his best period -- his best period was from just before the clay court season 2008 to just before trhe clay court season 2009 -- but it certainly wasn't his worst period ever. I'd say it was better than any other 1-year period he had after winning his first GS.

Nadal doesn't have any problems handling being the #1 player on the tour. If Federer weren't here, he would have been the uninterrupted #1 for a long long time.

Hitman
05-30-2010, 04:38 AM
I think he was being honest here. Despite everything that Rafa has done, dominating the clay, winning slams on all surfaces, having numerous winning streaks, being number one in world, winning countless Masters 1000s...he is still the second best player of this era.

Any other era, Rafa would have likely had a few more slams, and been number one in the world for a lot longer. Yet despite everything, Federer is still head and shoulders ahead of everyone in sheer accomplishments.

I mean as good as Rafa's numbers and records are, Roger's are just insane. The undisputed King of Grand Slams, and I'm not just talking about 16 wins, but countless finals and semis to go with it, on all surfaces year in year out.

Of course Rafa will say that despite everything, Roger still won more than I have, and at this point in time, is the better overall player, taking the entire season in. And his real fans would acknowledge that...no point in reason with the *****.

joeri888
05-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Yes. But on the flip side, why is it so important for some Fed fans to 'prove' this point beyond a doubt? Does it REALLY matter if some people believe that Rafa is better than Roger? Why should that be such an affront, it's an opinion isn't it?

In the same vein, it doesn't really matter either if Roger is better than Nadal. It doesn't change how I view either player because 'fandom' is a subjective thing. I don't prefer Rafa over Roger because of the number of times he's beaten Roger - although that's been quite an enjoyable to watch! - in fact it has nothing to do with Federer.

What galls me is the notion that everyone must think Fed walks on water and if one doesn't then one has no taste/knowledge/whatever. And THAT is what insulting.

It's not as much the Federer or Nadal is better argument. It's just that I do believe that if you consider Nadal a better player, you have the wrong parameters. I agree that everyone should just have his own favourite player, and I don't mind anyone being a fan of Nadal, or being a fan of Karlovic, Nalbandian, or Koelerer for that matter. Neither does Nadal.

I agree though with Nadal, that if you think Nadal is a better player, you are stuck with the wrong parameters. You defenitely don't have to enjoy Federer more, think he's nicer, has a more beautiful game, or think he's the GOAT. But it is a forum, so you'll always have debate, but I think the question who's better isn't up for debate.

The way Nadal said it, it was kind of an insult to his own fans who 'defend' him against the *******s on this forum. I wasn't seriously saying that Nadal insulted his fans intentionally, just that some people on this forum have no knowledge of tennis, according to their own idol.

vortex1
05-30-2010, 05:04 AM
Funny thing if Rafa said, "yes I am better than roger".. the forums would literally explode with trolls yelling "arrogant" until the end of time. Nadal is a humble champion and doesn't want to bruise GOAT's ego by bringing up their H2H. He will let tennis do the talking in finals.

dropshot winner
05-30-2010, 05:05 AM
Funny thing if Rafa said, "yes I am better than roger".. the forums would literally explode with trolls yelling "arrogant" until the end of time. Nadal is a humble champion and doesn't want to bruise GOAT's ego by bringing up their H2H. He will let tennis do the talking in finals.

So what you're saying is that Nadal is lying?

vortex1
05-30-2010, 05:10 AM
So what you're saying is that Nadal is lying?

It's pointless to compare tennis players before their careers are over. Nadal is 4 years younger than Federer too and will surely break many records. As far as better player argument, well obviously Federer has achieved more, but if you want to compare strictly H2H, then yes, Nadal can say he is better (in an individual match up, not achievement wise)

dropshot winner
05-30-2010, 05:16 AM
It's pointless to compare tennis players before their careers are over. Nadal is 4 years younger than Federer too and will surely break many records. As far as better player argument, well obviously Federer has achieved more, but if you want to compare strictly H2H, then yes, Nadal can say he is better (in an individual match up, not achievement wise)

You didn't answer the question.

Was Nadal lying when he said "if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis.". After all he used the word "better".

Hitman
05-30-2010, 05:34 AM

Was Nadal lying when he said "if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis.". After all he used the word "better".

I don't think he was lying. I think he believes that Roger is the better player.

The fact he said that if someone says he is better, knows nothing about tennis, shows how strongly he feels on that matter. It's almost like he shut the door on that conversation/discussion himself.

TheTruth
05-30-2010, 06:10 AM
It was a joke(notice the smiley I put),lighten up and don't take things so seriously.Tennis is just a game and this is just an internet forum.

Oh, sorry. It's just that we've had this history, you know, and sometimes it seems like you enjoy riding the coattails sometimes when my name is mentioned. But, if you say it isn't so, then I believe you:). Have a great day.

TheTruth
05-30-2010, 06:21 AM
So?

A shame? How?

In the same vein, it doesn't really matter either if Roger is better than Nadal. It doesn't change how I view either player because 'fandom' is a subjective thing. I don't prefer Rafa over Roger because of the number of times he's beaten Roger - although that's been quite an enjoyable to watch! :twisted: - in fact it has nothing to do with Federer.

I always love when you post, because you state your points so eloquently and without offense.

The notion that Nadal fans like him because of the H2H is so ridiculous. Many of us were Nadal fans when he first came on the scene. We like him because we saw something different from everybody else, not just Roger. The H2H wasn't even a factor in the beginning and Nadal still had tons of fans.

It is irritating that some people think liking Nadal means you hate Federer. People should just respect others right to like whomever they choose. Why someone's personal likes is a problem stymies me. I wouldn't care if Nadal hadn't won any grand slams I'd still be a fan.

Dilettante
05-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Yes, but I said having opportunities, most of the time he doesn't take them. For example Rome 2006 had 2 mp's, made an unforced error on both. RG 2006, won the first set 6-1 then collapsed, RG 2007 made 1 out of 17 break point opportunities, Monte Carlo and Hamburg 2008.

So basically out of 12 matches against Nadal on clay he's had opportunities to defeat him at least 7 times, but only won 2 of those matches. That's just on clay, off of clay you can add Wimbledon 2008, AO 2009, possibly even Dubai 2006 (possibly).

So in total out of 21 matches Federer has had the opportunity to defeat Nadal 15 times but only won 7 of those matches. That's called not taking your chances.

If you watch pro tennis you should know that matches between two top players aren't 6-0 6-0. There are missed break points very often, lots os UEs in key moments and even missed match points are not unusual. They're human, not machines, and they're playing another very good player.

Federer is the best player in the world, but Nadal is the second best player. Federer is better overall, but the huge gap you'd want to see is not there.

frisco
05-30-2010, 07:52 AM
So?
why is it so important for some Fed fans to 'prove' this point beyond a doubt?

Well it's just as important as you trying to show that it's pointless to prove it. You're part of the game and no different, as I am now by responding here. :)

forzamilan90
05-30-2010, 07:53 AM
nadal makes a good point that federer's achievements>nadal's achievements so he is the better overall player, but on the match up issue, nadal prevails over federer due to his challenges to federer's game

frisco
05-30-2010, 07:55 AM

People like that generally avoid the actual question when they don't have an answer that supports their case :).

frisco
05-30-2010, 07:56 AM
nadal makes a good point that federer's achievements>nadal's achievements so he is the better overall player, but on the match up issue, nadal prevails over federer due to his challenges to federer's game

What if they had met 15 times on clay and the H2H was 15-0 for Nadal, would that mean Nadal is the better player overall due to the match up? Hint, think about all surfaces. :)

jackson vile
05-30-2010, 10:00 AM
And remember, Nadal does not think he is ever the favorite at the French Open and the Roger fans disagree as well as Roger himself!

angiebaby
05-30-2010, 10:16 AM
I always love when you post, because you state your points so eloquently and without offense.

The notion that Nadal fans like him because of the H2H is so ridiculous. Many of us were Nadal fans when he first came on the scene. We like him because we saw something different from everybody else, not just Roger. The H2H wasn't even a factor in the beginning and Nadal still had tons of fans.
It is irritating that some people think liking Nadal means you hate Federer. People should just respect others right to like whomever they choose. Why someone's personal likes is a problem stymies me. I wouldn't care if Nadal hadn't won any grand slams I'd still be a fan.

Thank you muchly Truth, I'm shy now :oops::) And couldn't agree with you more.

Well it's just as important as you trying to show that it's pointless to prove it. You're part of the game and no different, as I am now by responding here. :)

:confused:

JuliusWinto
05-30-2010, 10:29 AM
My favorite player is Nadal, and I don't like watching Federer because I think everything is too easy for him. However, I have no problem saying that Federer is the best player in the world. Nadal doesn't mind either. I'm sure that Nadal is satisfied with beating the best player in the world almost every time they play. I am too.

frisco
05-30-2010, 10:49 AM
My favorite player is Nadal, and I don't like watching Federer because I think everything is too easy for him. However, I have no problem saying that Federer is the best player in the world. Nadal doesn't mind either. I'm sure that Nadal is satisfied with beating the best player in the world almost every time they play. I am too.

How can the best be beaten?

Chadwixx
05-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Whats next?? Sampras admitting fed has more grand slam titles than him?

aprilfool
05-30-2010, 11:02 AM

Pardon the intrusion, but I beg to differ. In Roger's case, "2nd places" helped contribute to another GOAT-worthy record: 18 out of 19 finals.
Thus Roger holds the record for most consecutive finals (10) and is second with eight consecutive finals. The semi-final loss at the AO has to be considered a freak incident, as he'd now have nineteen consecutive slam Finals appearances. Not that 10 and 8 are too shabby.

Those records, and the twenty-three consecutive semis are not likely to be broken-ever. In fact there was a time when Rafa based his call of Roger-as-GOAT based strictly on his dominance/consistancy . "Just look at those numbers! No one has ever done that in the history" I believe were his very words.

Shangri La
05-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Did Nadal call all the *********s 'don't know nothing about tennis'?

Cyan
05-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Fed has more slams than all the active players on the ATP tour combined. He is on another level to these mere mortals.

muzza123
05-30-2010, 01:50 PM
outside of clay, what a rivalry.

fed has the edge on indoor hard, but these two titans are evenly matched on grass and outdoor hard.

i'm sure Nadal would see it this way.

jelle v
05-30-2010, 01:53 PM

"don't know nothing".. that's a double negative.. :wink:

West Coast Ace
05-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Whats next?? Sampras admitting fed has more grand slam titles than him?Yeah, he's still regretting not hiring Tonya Harding when Fed was at 13 majors. But he's a known cheapskate, ask that bald guy in Vegas...

...are evenly matched on grass...I thought Fed was up 2 to 1 on grass - Wimby finals.

SiriusTennis
05-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Fed has more slams than all the active players on the ATP tour combined.
That's pretty crazy.

muzza123
05-30-2010, 03:35 PM
I thought Fed was up 2 to 1 on grass - Wimby finals.

indeed. but as it stands, if they meet again, IMO it's an even contest

TennisandMusic
05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Huge Nadal fan here. I think Nadal's highest level is pretty much among the best that's ever been seen, if not the best, but it's pretty much impossible to argue he's been the best player this decade. I think the results clearly show that player is Federer. Not sure what the controversy is here.

billnepill
05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
This thread is so pointless!

The only thing it has produced is the ban of Nikdom.

Legend of Borg
05-30-2010, 03:40 PM
This thread is so pointless!

The only thing it has produced is the ban of Nikdom.

Ha! Was he banned for his "trained ape" thread? :lol:

frisco
05-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I would say Federer's highest level could defeat Nadal's highest level in 3 / 4 slams. Therefore Federer is the best. For the *****, W08, AO09 was not Federer's highest level and Nadal still barely beat him playing at his own highest level.

endbegin
05-30-2010, 04:28 PM
How arrogant of Nadal. :-)

sh@de
05-30-2010, 08:24 PM
How can the best be beaten?

And that is where your logic fails...

Unless you're telling me Davy is GOAT because Nadal beats Fed and Davy beats Nadal!

... wait a minute, Fed beats Davy... so who's best?

dropshot winner
05-30-2010, 10:15 PM
And that is where your logic fails...

Unless you're telling me Davy is GOAT because Nadal beats Fed and Davy beats Nadal!

... wait a minute, Fed beats Davy... so who's best?

I am. Never lost against either one.

Lotto
05-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Do you have a link for this please? :)

egn
05-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Nadal makes that fed2009 guy who was posting here a while back look like nothing in the legion of *******s. Fed is lucking his biggest rival is leading the Fed is GOAT campaign. Poor Pete, Borg and Laver their rivals were always trying to beat them and get better Nadal on the other hand beats Fed but says he is better anyway and leads a campaign to have the world kiss the ground Fed walks on..

sh@de
05-31-2010, 12:52 AM
I am. Never lost against either one.

But neither have I! :twisted:

lawrence
05-31-2010, 04:05 AM
But neither have I! :twisted:

I'm undefeated on tour. :)

billnepill
05-31-2010, 04:08 AM
Ha! Was he banned for his "trained ape" thread? :lol:

haha, funny thread indeed!

I knew he shouldn't include ape hate in his thread !

Fedex
05-31-2010, 04:26 AM

This
http://i39.tinypic.com/25u16kz.jpg

Gorecki
05-31-2010, 04:34 AM
This

if you think mocking Fed will have any effect in me there is only two things i have to say:

1 - poor IQ often reveals itself thru simpleton reasoning like that

2 - think again chief... I Hate Federer!

fed_rulz
05-31-2010, 04:35 AM
This

lol, too funny :) :) :)

Fedex
05-31-2010, 04:43 AM
if you think mocking Fed will have any effect in me there is only two things i have to say:

I've really dumbed down over the years.
Life has taken it's toll.

Gorecki
05-31-2010, 04:46 AM
I've really dumbed down over the years.
Life has taken it's toll.

there is always hope for you! in the quiet words of John Francis Bongiovi you gotta keep the faith.

they say Centrum Pills +50 will do wonders for the elderly!

Fedex
05-31-2010, 04:52 AM

there is always hope for you! in the quiet words of John Francis Bongiovi you gotta keep the faith.

they say Centrum Pills +50 will do wonders for the elderly!

Great to see you're still of independent mind.
Keeping on the good side of the IQ bell curve.
Those pills must be doing the job.

Gorecki
05-31-2010, 04:57 AM
Great to see you're still of independent mind.
Keeping on the good side of the IQ bell curve.
Those pills must be doing the job.

i adjusted the time frame of the author which i quoted for your better understanding. to provide a recognizable situation... you know.. given your condition...

ps: i noticed you have your email contact access locked...

Virtuoso
05-31-2010, 05:11 AM

Odeias o Mighty Fed? :twisted:

Hate is a powerful word.

Fedex
05-31-2010, 06:36 AM
i adjusted the time frame of the author which i quoted for your better understanding. to provide a recognizable situation... you know.. given your condition...

ps: i noticed you have your email contact access locked...

Thank you Dr Gorecki.
I investigated your locked email contact query and, owing to poor IQ, I inadvertently locked myself out of the entire forum.
Back on track again. Is the email contact access still locked?
Where do you get these pills?

BeHappy
10-08-2011, 03:25 PM
interesting thread, Nadal ia far less respectful of federer nowaday.

kishnabe
10-08-2011, 08:03 PM

Cause now he it respecting Djokovic. Bow down to the power....

Spider
10-08-2011, 08:05 PM

What is there to respect someone you own? Djokovic is the real deal now.

Magnus
10-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Nadal just killed the TT *******s, claiming they know nothing about tennis. Haha.

Rickenbacker4003
10-08-2011, 11:56 PM
What an arrogant thing to say, no wonder all the ****s hate him.

Manus Domini
10-09-2011, 04:41 AM
I wonder what Nadal would say if he was asked "Are you better on clay than Federer is?"

SLD76
10-09-2011, 04:47 AM
I wonder what Nadal would say if he was asked "Are you better on clay than Federer is?"

"Yes. this is for the true, no?"