PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Off topic- If i have 2 rackets, should i get a bag?

HeadFed
05-15-2005, 07:10 PM
topic (3 pack bag)

CivicLx
05-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah I would get a bag if I had 2 racquets. Seems like you can get pretty decent ones for a good price. besides carrying the extra racquet, you can probably carry quite a few things like extra clothes, balls, jock strap etc :) And hey, let's not forget that you'll look much :cool:

Lakoste
05-15-2005, 07:24 PM
i would get it

ragnaROK
05-15-2005, 08:17 PM
you can put a bunch of other stuff with those 2 rackets in the bag.

ffrpg
05-15-2005, 09:38 PM
It would be useful to get a bag. If you don't carry a bunch of stuff, then there's really no point. It's always nice to have an extra water bottle, band aids, overgrips, a towel, etc. If you play a lot of tennis, definitely look into getting a bag.

AndrewD
05-15-2005, 11:15 PM
And if you dont mind the little extra size (you wont really notice it unless its full) a 9 pack is often not much more expensive than a 3 or 6 pack. I use mine not just for tennis but, because its got the backpack straps built in, also when I go away on holiday. More than enough compartments for clothes, shoes etc.

Redflea
05-15-2005, 11:19 PM
H*ll yeah, you need a bag - definitely. What's that they say? Oh yeah...Life w/out gear is a life unlived.

Must-have gear...extra overgrips, towel or two, bandaids/moleskin, spare vibration dampener, socks & shirt, money (bills & change), two or three cans of balls (always one unopened), sweat bands/hat, pen & paper, business cards (you'll never know if they'll call if you don't give him/her your number), deck of cards, iPod, paperback (pass the time between matches), water bottle, snack bar/munchie, and suglasses.

Unfortunately, there won't be any room for your racquets, so you'll have to carry them in your hand. Or you could get two bags... :-)

ong1
05-15-2005, 11:21 PM
of course you need a bag, let me ask you a question.
are you playing tournaments or anything? if you are, i suggest you get the two identical racquets a a bag. thats what my coach said to me.
i got it! hehehe...