PDA

View Full Version : TheDirty.com

West Coast Ace
05-31-2010, 10:06 PM
Has anyone checked this site out? Seems like people send in pictures of their rivals and accuse them of all sorts of very bad behavior - and people pile on and talk a lot of trash in the Comments. A friend sent me the link - I have to admit it's a guilty pleasure - I check it out every few days. Just shocked the guy can do this - allegedly he makes a ton of money off the ads. Claiming 'satire' only goes so far.

Kobble
05-31-2010, 10:34 PM
I wonder if I have a hate site.
Enough dumb people hate me to go that route. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out someone has a fake of me nude with an erection on their wall.

armsty
06-01-2010, 01:41 AM
I wonder if I have a hate site.
Enough dumb people hate me to go that route. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out someone has a fake of me nude with an erection on their wall.
That's one weird post.

ODYSSEY Mk.4
06-01-2010, 02:00 AM
thank you now im hooked lol

Kobble
06-01-2010, 02:14 AM
That's one weird post.Chalk it up to running into too many weirdos in my life. Truth is, I can't decide if they hate me or love me. When you have been stalked by dudes, talk to me. I told most of those stories before. One case, I knew some kid in high school, he seemed normal and pretty cool. About a year later I run into some girl at a party talking about how some kid calls her all the time, she doesn't lead him on, but he keeps buggin her. She said his name and I was surprised. I figured she was cute and he might come off a little desperate. So what, right? Five plus years later this dude is going off the deep end. Stalking me and others. Some people had to take legal action. A few other weirdos here and there I am completely jaded. I've had two gays approach me and ask if they could suck my ---- (exactly!). I can't stand some people.